Need help, time sensitive- Its about "budder"

ItsChrome

Hey guys, going to be baking a batch of blondies tomorrow after noon. I cooked the butter tonight and am concerned about it. I used a stick and a half of butter and about 15 grams of bud. I used the water method, I kept an eye on it the whole time. cooked for about an hour and a half. Kept water level to keep water levels good, monitored temps, stirred every 10 min. I did not strain the mix yet cause I forgot to buy cheese cloth and was planning on doing it tomorrow. just check it and it looks weird. besides all the weed in it, the water is cloudy. I ave done this in the past and its never been cloudy. I dunno if its cause I need to strain it, or if I didn't use enough butter.. what do you think?

Check out my post on making butter....pix included.

Also - you can use a set of women's nylon stockings as a substitute for the cheese cloth.

FWIW - the cloudy water is nothing to be concerned with, my water was NASTY when done as well....

Good Luck!!

:peace:

hey Ncal! Thanks for the reply. I used that budder that day to make some quit potent blondies. They were great! the Budder was fantastic as well. It has this really neat radioactive green color and actually had a nice flavor in contrast to the rest of the ingredients. Plus they kick your face in for sure. used a total of 1.5 stick of budder and used it all. split between 6 peoples. it was yummy and stoney.. :D

Back
Top Bottom