Need help to save diamond o.g.

Box of Rain

Having some problems with my diamond OG's-Started from seeds that were in a morphed plant started with 7-now ONLY have 2 left. I started them on 4/30-I'm ALWAYS 10 days LATE-lol Haven't touched the plants so far as topping,or removing any leafs- been giving them regular doses of Nectar For The Gods nutes- Question.. Can I take some clones from the 2 I have left?
HOW do I take cuttings??-I'm Really GOOD AT SMOKIN just not GROWIN-
Temp's have been low, but I can see that as being a problem-cause I built the "GREEN ROOM" in the winter not thinking bout this till now-cause we have had low temp's till yesterday-in the 90's. My Green room is in my garage that is OLD -not insulated,and has a common wall with a neighbor that SMOKES CIGARETTES on his side, and it quaffs into my side - We have had SEVERAL discussions about this and hope it is OVER-I built a tiny 4x4 room that is 8' tall. I have a bitchin 12-pak cfl set-up. I have a 6" intake that draws from the bottom corner of the room,a 6"-400cfm fan that draws the heat out thru the light and a 16" wall mounted fan in the room.Yesterday, it got up to find out that my last 12 hr temps were H-85L-72 r/h H-53-L-43. Sunny Cali has Awoken for the SUMMER -looks like I need an air conditioner for my little room????-Oh duh-plants r about 14" tall and still veggin!! Thanks in advance for ALL the HELP you great people give to each other.Till Then...
"One Man Gathers What Another Man Spills"

You gonna need to figure out a way to keep the temps down, I've grown Diamond OG before (clones from PR Collective in Long Beach, ca) They are heat sensitive and if too much will fox tail like crazy and you will have some weird bud that is spaced out between each node due to super foxtails.

Back
Top Bottom