need help urgently

tasos

people i am in the last 3 weeks of flowering and my plant started to get a grey mould called botrytis caused from a beaten apple that i threw in the pot.the lower leaves started to yellow and mould is appearring in the soil.how can i deal with that shit,does is gonna ruin all my crop? a solution is appreciated

Hey tasos,

If i were you i would put fresh vegetables or anything of that sort on top of or near my growing medium or plants. You can introduce bacteria or fungi to your plant as a consequence. There is good news tho, there is hope for your grow. Here is some backround information so you know what you're up against..

Botrytis or Gray Mold

and here's something that can help you contain your botrytis. Its called Serenade Garden Lawn Disease Control. Good stuff:
Serenade Garden Disease Control - Safe, Effective, Organic Control of Fungal and Bacterial Diseases

happy turkey day :surf:

P.S. here's where u can find tons of cannabis info
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

I would try putting some hydrogen peroxide in a sprayer and wetting the soil surface. Straight 3% should work fine. It's likely not botrytis but it won't hurt to nip it in the bud just in case. H2O2 will knock back green algae on the soil surface as well and won't hurt the plant in general if rinsed off with water after 10 min or so.

I didn't know that apples could be used as pot food. :0)

:peace:

I would try putting some hydrogen peroxide in a sprayer and wetting the soil surface. Straight 3% should work fine. It's likely not botrytis but it won't hurt to nip it in the bud just in case. H2O2 will knock back green algae on the soil surface as well and won't hurt the plant in general if rinsed off with water after 10 min or so.

I didn't know that apples could be used as pot food. :0)

o wow LR.. thats a good cheaper alternative
+rep (gotta spread some first, but IOU)

Don't worry about it. I'm not in this for the reps. All the fun I'm having helping spread the joy helps keep the clouds away.

H2O2 is the gardener's duct tape or WD40. There is just no end to the things you can do with it.

Oh yeah.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY to you and all my American friends!

I think we finally finished off the leftovers from our Thanksgiving in October.

Back
Top Bottom