Need help which CO2 model is suitable for 5x5 growth tent

It depends on your airflow through the tent, and what level of CO2(PPM) you want in the tent. You can go with an all singing. all dancing setup that's full automatic, a CO2 generator using citric acid and baking soda, or the exhale bags.

What I suggest is a CO2 monitor in the tent and trying the citric acid and baking soda CO2 generator to start. It's probably the lowest cost method of getting started. The parts can be had for less than $10 through the on-line malls. Note that these systems have no CO2 level control available.

Don't forget that with the all-singing, all-dancing models You'll be paying for the gas, and a monthly rental fee for the cylinder. Your start-up cost for the controller, regulator and tank will probably cost $750 CAD or more.

It depends on your airflow through the tent, and what level of CO2(PPM) you want in the tent. You can go with an all singing. all dancing setup that's full automatic, a CO2 generator using citric acid and baking soda, or the exhale bags.

What I suggest is a CO2 monitor in the tent and trying the citric acid and baking soda CO2 generator to start. It's probably the lowest cost method of getting started. The parts can be had for less than $10 through the on-line malls. Note that these systems have no CO2 level control available.

Don't forget that with the all-singing, all-dancing models You'll be paying for the gas, and a monthly rental fee for the cylinder. Your start-up cost for the controller, regulator and tank will probably cost $750 CAD or more.
Will I have to turn off the ventilation in the grow tent to use co2 ?
CO2 ExHale Is it effective for my small footprint and model ?

Will I have to turn off the ventilation in the grow tent to use co2 ?
CO2 ExHale Is it effective for my small footprint and model ?

I don't use CO2, so I can't answer those questions. I looked into it, so I knew what was available.

Some folks here use the CO2 Exhale, perhaps one will share their experience.

Back
Top Bottom