Need help with grow

That would depend on where you wanna start. Do u want a short bush or a tall tree? My understanding and my use for topping is to keep my ladies short and bushy because i have limited vertical space. I top at the forth set of true leaves. With autos thats around days 13-20 give or take with their accelerated growth rates. On photos it may be further along in the grow. But i would say its a good idea just to top at the 4th or 5th set or trues. Im no pro by all means just sharing the knowledge i' r gathered personally and from this great forum. ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That would depend on where you wanna start. Do u want a short bush or a tall tree? My understanding and my use for topping is to keep my ladies short and bushy because i have limited vertical space. I top at the forth set of true leaves. With autos thats around days 13-20 give or take with their accelerated growth rates. On photos it may be further along in the grow. But i would say its a good idea just to top at the 4th or 5th set or trues. Im no pro by all means just sharing the knowledge i' r gathered personally and from this great forum. ...

I want a short bush because I have 5 plants in a 2-4-5tent .my lights are about 30 in away

I have the same size tent.. top them at the forth and lower that light 1"-2" per day until u get to about 20"-22" as to not shock the ladies. See how that works out coupled with a change in your watering. Should see improvements across the board. I would dry them out and get that light lower first and then top.

Also something to take note of with short bushy plants... Be prepared for some leaf tucking (a daily chore) and some defoliation. It can become quite thick and jungle like in there. Also it wouldn't hurt to also consider tie down/staking LST to open her inners up.

Just from looking at your set-up (at least what i can see and what info you've provided) For starters I would keep the light around 18"-24". What is the current height from the canopy? What is your soil pH? Have you pH'd your runoff? How much water are you feeding when u feed? That could be the issue. Thats the only info missing. Humidity should be a constant 50% if you can at this stage. But dipping a little wouldn't stunt them. Personally I would've started in a solo cup then went to a 1gal pot and transplanted them into their final home after that. But I do not see that being the issue. This is assuming you started them off getting a nice root ball (in a solo cup etc).

I went from my trusty solo cup to a 1 gallon pot to finally 5 gallon with the 1st 3 and doing the same with the last 3. They are loving life

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.

Back
Top Bottom