Need help with FIM!

Sharksbreath

Hey can someone draw a line on here with paint or photoshop or something of the sort to show me where to FIM?

420-magazine-mobile543995458.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I usually top more than fim so Im no real pro but not a newb to fim either. So get a few pros on here to back me up before u jump if u want but I would cut at the top edge of my line. Sorry line isnt better but I did the photo edit on my phone with my finger lol....
TOP EDGE OF THE LINE
420-magazine-mobile154843479.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I usually top more than fim so Im no real pro but not a newb to fim either. So get a few pros on here to back me up before u jump if u want but I would cut at the top edge of my line. Sorry line isnt better but I did the photo edit on my phone with my finger lol....
TOP EDGE OF THE LINE
420-magazine-mobile154843479.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for helping, didn't wanna sit around and wait to FIM any longer, they grow so fast that my pictures become irrelevant within 6-12 hours lol. Went ahead and snipped both ms1 & ms2.

420-magazine-mobile1972366155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1694870884.jpg

I feel like I waited a bit too long with ms1 possibly. Ms2 on the other hand seems like she got snipped at right around the perfect time. For them both to have been snipped I didn't see too much droop or sadness from them afterwards. They'll be bouncing back twice as strong! So excited to see if I did this right lol ...

Edit: for those that don't follow my journal ms1 is the 2nd picture down, ms2 is above it. Ms1 is the alpha.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom