Fimming help: First time grower

hey BudJaMon, any new updates yet?

I've mainlined both plants, so far I've topped them both twice. Topped the 2nd time on the 16th and 17th. Gonna wait until the 23rd/24th which would make it a week and top them a final time. The seem to be stunted a little bit. But I'll just let them veg a little bit longer. They ended up getting to much heat for a few hours which might have stunted them. Leaves started to curl, but I think I fixed it in time before it could do some bad damage.
420-magazine-mobile1337627775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile43240176.jpg

I think the longer vegging time should make up for stunting as long as there's nothing else wrong. I know about the heat....my plant outgrew the space(3x3 tent) so I bent it near the top and the damn thing actually turned toward the light and curled the leaves on the cola. Stunted or not they're still lookin good:thumb:

I think the longer vegging time should make up for stunting as long as there's nothing else wrong. I know about the heat....my plant outgrew the space(3x3 tent) so I bent it near the top and the damn thing actually turned toward the light and curled the leaves on the cola. Stunted or not they're still lookin good:thumb:

I watered them last night and they had better growth today. Just started to get gnats in the room so now trying t get rid of them. Other than that they are looking better.

My bad BudJaMon......I should have started with WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY:welcome:. You'll find alot of help here... the forums, frequently asked questions, journals,,,just a whole bunch of enthusiasts who love what they do and are willing to answer any questions that you have. So... WELCOME!:Namaste:

Thanks lol. Everyone has been pretty helpful so far.

Day 26 from seed
420-magazine-mobile539884374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile587136641.jpg

Topped 2 times so far. Might not top a 3rd time due to space. Got them both in a 2.5x2 area under about 200w. So 8 mains on each might be to much to care for in terms of the space and available light.

lookin good man! How long do you intend to veg before going to flower? ( I understand you can veg for a while). Better question, how tall you gonna grow her before switching to flower?

Only going to veg for 5 weeks. So 7 more days. Don't want them to go above 2ft total.

Sense they will continue to grow in flower in going to go ahead and switch to flower tonight sense they are already over half way to the goal on how tall I want them to be. Both plants to some small damage when moving the lights, 2 fixtures fell on 2 limbs. 1 from each plant. Nothing snapped only damage was that is was like it pinched the stems but they have already grown back out of it in less than 24 hours it had healed itself.

Will post update pics when lights come on.

Yeah.. I've read that some strains will double in size in flower, so since you have height restrictions it would be best to take em 12/12 now. Even if the limbs had snapped you could still fix em. Bending does a hell of a job also as far as height is concerned and allows you to get light where it isn't and keep the heat off your cola. Keep up the good work!

They started to show sex yesterday and today they are slightly bigger but I'm not sure if it's still to soon to tell or when the hairs are suppose to come from the pods to show it's female. But is this a male or still to soon to be for certain?
420-magazine-mobile124924046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom