Need Help With Nutrients

TopGunGrunt88

Ive been growing for a couple of years but have not really used nutrients, just organic soil, i would like to just purchase some nutes from my local stores, any suggestions?

I use Botanicare products cheap and affordable and confined almost everywhere easy to buy online if you don't feel like going to a hydroponic store

Thanks guys i appreciate it, my babies are 2 weeks old now, wont be long before they need nutes i assume
Depends what you have them planted in, a lot of soils don't need anything but water for a month or more. Whatever you choose don't go more than half strength or maybe just a quarter.

Depends what you have them planted in, a lot of soils don't need anything but water for a month or more. Whatever you choose don't go more than half strength or maybe just a quarter.

Ok, im growing in organic soil that came with worm castings already in it, 1/3 castings

Been using Canna Veg for VEG and Canna Flora in Flower...Pricy but works well..added Gianormus for bud Enhancer and WHOA! Far cheaper than Canna Boost!
I can't argue with this! (4 Ladies, 14 days in Flower)
5-2-17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom