Need help with yellowing fan leaves

JBVT

My White Widow is going into week 3 of flowering. All my plants look great but one. Some of the fan leaves (probably about 20) are yellowing. No specific area on the plant... just everywhere. The plant is in HIGHLY organic soil which I have used for my past two grows. I did fertilize my plants from a past grow only once and at a diluted ratio. When I did this, the leaves curled. So, since then, I don't add nutes. (more below)
IMG_0833.jpg
Can someone tell me if these leaves look like they are nute deficient or just spent leaves? I realize I should have taken the photo while they were still on the plant... but too late now. Thanks to anyone who can offer some advice with this.

do you have a picture of the plant in natural light?
did the yelowing start from bottom or from top of plant?

In my signature you can find a link to Plant Abuse Chart
read that :thumb:

Hi PK1, I have attached a photo. Not sure what’s causing this yellowing.

Attachments

• 1C4655A3-2097-40E7-BF55-59CCD151CD7C.jpeg
    1C4655A3-2097-40E7-BF55-59CCD151CD7C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • 24E71E66-1A05-48C5-A6BD-79E55BB3DE83.jpeg
    24E71E66-1A05-48C5-A6BD-79E55BB3DE83.jpeg
    911.1 KB · Views: 85
That’s what I was thinking, but wasn’t sure. Hope they survive a couple more weeks. Tricomes haven’t swelled or started to turn amber yet. Thanks for your response!

That’s what I was thinking, but wasn’t sure. Hope they survive a couple more weeks. Tricomes haven’t swelled or started to turn amber yet. Thanks for your response!
Careful though because sometimes they just refuse to turn amber! Dont worry your plant will definitely survive. Shes just doing her thing! Nice job you've done. Think of it this way. She looks great, nice buds if she were unhealthy it wouldn't of made it this far!

:goodjob: on your grow @JBVT i agree, harvest day seems to be getting closer. Just make sure the last two weeks to feed them tap water only so that the plant uses all the nutrients as possible. This will help your nugs not have nutrient taste.

also a jewlery magnifier would help

Use a magnifier on my phone- shows the chomes at 60% mag. Yes, all they’re getting now is PH’d water.

Back
Top Bottom