need help

thanks for the pluses....... i would have said the same thing i was really disappointed with the results after nine weeks when i started looking at everyone else pictures ....i posted some questions on here trying to figure out what the hell went wrong with mine and i got alot of positive and very helpful information. I used that information and now your seeing the results of it... i really wish i had the cord for my camera so everyone could see the little buds and everything else better but the pictures that are on there say more than enough compared to the earlier pictures that i put on here.... i would just like to say thanks everyone so very much for all the info and help that i received on here it has help me out so much

yeah i know thats what i was thinking well im using 2 40w flour lights and for the soil i just recently found out that what im using is not to good but its mg moisture control and only nutes is coming from the soil and its around 75 degrees

With the fluro's you are using you will want to get them almost touching the plants literally. It will not harm them. I had the same problem when I started and when I put the fluoro's touching the tops of the plants, I found myself having to raise the lights due to the plant growing so fast. keep the lights within 2-4 inches from the top and you will definitely see a difference. You'll see.

Back
Top Bottom