need help

Hey Jmark.......... :rollit:plants look healthy but lacking none the less, might consider the following

1. Consider the temp of your root zone ( I have found that by setting the pot on a heating pad primarily in the fall and winter months helps in putting the roots in NICE WARM soil/coco medium that they will trive in..... a good healthy root zone equals a healthy plant BIG JUICY BUDS.........:yummy::yummy:

2. How far are your plants from your light source in flour. lighting it is necessary for those bulbs to be inches away from the top of your plant. Light starts to loose its punch very quickly......
Stay safe and Good Growing :smokin:
MrCloner420:peace:

alright i will do that i just recently moved the lights about 2 inches away from the tops of the plant..so i think that that might have been part of the problem... i am still in veggy stage with 18/6 cycle they have been growing for about 10 weeks now should i change over to flour stage now or stay in vegg for a little longer so they can fill out more

hey guys whats going on??? Just coming back to let all who helped out that i have made a few changes and it seems to be doing some good. thought everyone would like to know how they are doing.... my baby girls are growing a lot better and seem to be responding well.... I will be posting some new pictures of them just a soon as i can find the cord to my camera...thanks to all who helped out

well the first thing i did was moved the light closer to them then i remembered that i had an emergency blanket packed away somewhere so i found it and lined a peice of plywood with it then lined my wall and surrounded the plants. and i have mg as my soil and its been about 2 and half months so i started them on schultz 10 15 10 liquid

Sometimes MG soil can be really acidic, so you might want to buy one of the $10 Ph test kits at a pool or fish store and test where yours is at. I've seem people with MG soil that tests around 4 and they adjust their water to 8 and do not have any problem with nute uptake. I stay away from MG personally, but have seen people use it with good results. You probably want to flush for a few days before harvest though, MG kind of leaves a metallic taste sometimes.

Good Luck:yummy:

here are some updated photos not that great because they came off my phone because i cant find my cord for my camera but they will do
SSPX02441.jpg

SSPX02421.jpg

SSPX02401.jpg

SSPX02381.jpg

I would say that she is ready to flower. Looks like you are doing a good job, keep it up

Back
Top Bottom