Need help

PurpHzE

well i plan on growing my own plant. i live in the states (NY), i want to grow a plant that wont grow too tall. i was reading and females are short and thick ( just how i like my women ;) ) what kind of plant can i grow in my box check the box out on the bottom. i can put a black light and a hot lamp.

next question is if i can order seeds over the net. is that legal?

picture2zn.jpg

yeah man that mtester lowrider x ice is really nice. i grew that out and it was spectacular got me high as fuck man, i highly rcomend. yeah and the blacklight and hot lamp will not work. put flouresents, change the bulb on your blacklight with a floro tube and add some more in there too.

PLEASE DONT USE A HOTLAMP, you will kill them if you heat up your box, trust me i grow in a grow box, and i used one of those heat lamps witha halogen light and it got to 150 degrees in the box. i just bought a circly 30 watt flouro bulb, and installed a light socket in the top ofthe box. if you live around wisconsin i can help you build a nice grow box. and yes it is legal to get seeds over the net.

the size of a plant is all in its genetics you need to find a short stalky plant so the obvious choice would be an indica plant. i recomend overgrow.com for any tips and pretty reliable seeds :Rasta:

tystxne1

Back
Top Bottom