Need help

oh to answer oh to answer your question about after I drill the holes in the bucket no water ran out so I only watered it about once every 3 or 4 days but now that I drill the holes how often should I water it

oh to answer oh to answer your question about after I drill the holes in the bucket no water ran out so I only watered it about once every 3 or 4 days but now that I drill the holes how often should I water it
It sure would love that rain water !

what plant food do you suggest best

I can't really vouch for anything but Mega Crop - It's all I use,mainly because it works,and it's cheap compared to other cannabis specific nutrients.
@West Hippie knows what I'm talkin about!

I can't really vouch for anything but Mega Crop - It's all I use,mainly because it works,and it's cheap compared to other cannabis specific nutrients.
@West Hippie knows what I'm talkin about!
I was fixing to give him your thread since he’s not hydro for the MC .

This should answer your watering question- @Emilya knows her stuff!
This is how I do it,and it works!

Based on these two pictures you have a female. These white hairs are what you’re looking for. They will start popping out all over the plant.

48FBEF53-5D54-4821-8D8B-159A032727D0.jpeg
8F18E852-79D8-45C3-9C23-7386A8131270.jpeg

If they're centipedes,then don't worry about it-they only eat other bugs...

If they're caterpillars (soft bodies,slow moving) you could spray the plants with Safer brand caterpillar killer as a preventative measure-
They may eat a little of your plant,but when they ingest the caterpillar killer,it kills them within about 8 hours.
Don't bother spraying the caterpillar killer on the caterpillars, because they have to eat it for it to kill them.

"Safer" is the brand..BT (a bacteria toxic to caterpillars) is the main ingredient,so other brands will also work,as long as they contain BT (Bacillus Thuringiensis)

Home Depot,Lowe's or Ace Hardware carry it around here-If you can't find it locally, maybe go to amazon,they've got it for about $12.00
**edit-it's a tiny bottle,but you only need 1 teaspoon per gallon,so it goes a long ways

I found it I found it I will have to get some when I get paid Wednesday of next week in the meantime if I see them crawling on the top I will pick them out I read to keep all my falling off leaves off of the dirt of the plant thank you so much for helping me this is my first marijuana plant and I want to be able to smoke it and be proud of it because I think that the seeds came out of some call The Gorilla Glue

Good luck with the grow!
Be sure to let me know if I can help with anything else...

Possibly- When the growth tips start to get hairy,you'll be officially flowering-
Those may be pre-flowers,so if she's not fully flowering yet,she's real close

and is there and is there anything I can put on it I see these things on the internet about enhancing the protein C of your plant is any of them were putting on it to make it like a super high me

Back
Top Bottom