Need help

Sounds like a plan.
You can always move them closer.
Put a temp monitor if you have one give you an idea of the temp at plant level.
Also 013 has given you some great advise.
I have Just moved her further, Lights are 32 cm away ( about 1 f ) and going to add some more by the sides tomorrow with the same distance. Is that better ?

Thanks skunksa….appreciate you very much my friend!

here’s the deal Mosan…. if you don’t jump on the soil versus coco coir stuff then you can drop a 2000 watt light in there and it still won’t matter….

im kinda betting thats coco and that you are doing everything wrong…. but take heart that’s all perfectly fine - we are not here to give you shit, just to steer you along so they don’t die….

S’up Mosan92??

Welcome to forums at 420…..

What’s in the cup? that looks like coco coir….

Be advised that coco coir is not the same as soil….. there’s a world of difference in how plants are fed and watered depending on your choice of grow media
Hey mate , thats coco coir , you are right ...
what should i do , im kinda confused right now

Ok so I’m soil guy and coco is not my strong suit but this will get you close

If you are new to coco forget everything you think you know about gardening -rules are totally different for coco… First coco is inert there are zero nutes in there to sustain a plant, prolly why the others croaked. So the first 2 round leaves are cotyledons, they get ball rolling, collect light and are backup food source. I’d bet yours grew as far as the cotys would carry them but fizzled out from lack of nutes. They need quarter strength NPK nutes plus cal mag at each feeding. Plain water or plain ph adjusted water does nothing for them…. water is water but water plus nutes = feed

ph matters in coco, technically coco is drain to waste hydro so hydro rules apply meaning adjust ph to 5.8 for coco. So coco seedlings need feeding every other day or so…. when they get bigger you feed every day, bigger still you feed 2X per day and in flower most feed 3X per day….

coco should not be allowed to totally dry out… so you can’t run true wet dry cycle like in soil. No plain water ever, you need water plus quarter strength nutes at every feeding. yes sir or yes ma’am cannabis specific nutes will help, so that’s NPK plus cal-mag but cal-mag is often a seperate product. Also gonna need ph pen (note… not a probe type soil meter) so ph pen, ph up & ph down maybe calibration fluid depending on pen type.

heres link to coco growers section - might want to poke in and read along some recent threads
Coco section <<<<< but that being said just hang tight here on this grow and let’s see if this crew can get you jump started.

Do you have any nutes? Which ones? also check your pms

even more will jump in - there’s a great team of peeps here to help you

Hey @Bill284 …..

can you jump in here and clean up any mistakes I have made to help our new friend Mosan92 ???
Hey @013 hope your doing well my friend.
Sorry for the delay been taking care of some personal problems.
I'm not as concerned about light as I would be about how she is fed.
Looks like ph issues in very first pic.
@mosan92 needs to get the ph to 5.8 exactly all the time, and you'll need a ppm or ec meter.
You'll have to monitor your ppm,s in coco as it's completely hydroponic.
Do you have proper nutrients?
Feed every day, no plain water.
Hope that helps a little.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom