Need real growers to help me out here

Some people on here don't kno what da fuck dey Doin I'm learnin myself I needs niggas to show me game dat know dey shit

What do you need to know? Maybe I can help? I can't seem to find the original thread? One of my girls ..
420-magazine-mobile1346280497.jpg

What do you need to know? Maybe I can help? I can't seem to find the original thread? One of my girls ..
420-magazine-mobile1346280497.jpg

Beautiful , what strain? And I need to know what dis deficiency is bro! And what exactly is a mater like dey sayin on here why y'all call my plant a mater because of the fim?

420-magazine-mobile1033719302.jpg

Beautiful , what strain? And I need to know what dis deficiency is bro! And what exactly is a mater like dey sayin on here why y'all call my plant a mater because of the fim?

420-magazine-mobile1033719302.jpg

420-magazine-mobile606923284.jpg

The fan leaf I'm asking about is on this plant^

420-magazine-mobile1835409928.jpg

This is my other strain. Both tops where I (fimmed) growing and thriving but leaves look off like they're half a fan leaf or sum thing

Is your PH correct? To much Nutrients? Heat? I would start there if you didn't. Also "grow weed easy. Com" is the balls! Mine is Gorilla Glue . I do believe the "Mater" reference is a tomato . But I'm not sure, I can't find the thread

With nutes in the water I ph'd it up to 6.6 so I know it's at 6.6 i have been feeding
5mL terpinator
5mL calmag
5mL neptunes harvest seaweed&fish fertilizer

Is your PH correct? To much Nutrients? Heat? I would start there if you didn't. Also "grow weed easy. Com" is the balls! Mine is Gorilla Glue . I do believe the "Mater" reference is a tomato . But I'm not sure, I can't find the thread

420-magazine-mobile1745189307.jpg

This is the fan leaf on the opposite side as The first fan leaf I showed u they are showing the same symptoms

Back
Top Bottom