need some 420 advice

seanna420

I am desperately in need of some advice to help me pass my urine test I have tried everything that I can find on the internet maybe I've done too much any ideas

How many days until the test?
I have passed a test after being a heavy daily user and stopping three days before. I drank tons of water and had a good workout each day. THC is stored in your fat cells. Workout to a good sweat every day. The day of the test drink so much water that you are peeing clear.

I don't know what is going on I have not smoked in 8 days and I have literally done so many things I have drank 6 gallons of cranberry juice probably 8 gallons of water I've taken all kinds of the b-vitamin complex I have taken apple cider vinegar I have taken detox tea I have taken the stuffI have been able to check myself with a home test 8 times and every single time it's completely positive its for a doctors appointment and you know they treat you like a piece of crap if you have THC in your system and have health problems so they will not even do anything my appointment was today and I just cancelled my appointment to give myself more time I only weigh 100 pounds and I'm afraid it's because I ate Brownies and oils as wellwellsorry my phone won't let medelete my miss takesthanks for any possible advice

I have literally tried everything possible on the market natural organic and used the stuff cannot figure out how this is still in my system and Amir hundred pounds have a super high metabolism and sweating severely every night unable to do intensive exercise with my back problems which is why I need to have clean P so that my doctors will treat me like a human being instead of some drug addict

Seanna, when you say you used the "stuff" what exactly did you use? also if you are going to see a regular Doctor why does he want to give you a DT? I can honestly say I've had 8 DT,s and have passed 7 of them drinking that detox stuff and one of them I was clean for 58 days ( worst 58 of my life)

I have literally tried everything possible on the market natural organic and used the stuff cannot figure out how this is still in my system and Amir hundred pounds have a super high metabolism and sweating severely every night unable to do intensive exercise with my back problems which is why I need to have clean P so that my doctors will treat me like a human being instead of some drug addict
If you're having to deal with pain doctors its pretty difficult. The best thing you could probably do would be to sub with someone elses clean urine.

Back
Top Bottom