Need some help guys

simplegrower9

hey everyone im very new at growing but have been a smoker for 2 years now, a friend of mine got me some auto flowering super bud seeds from Amsterdam anyyways long story short its been 2 weeks since iv put it in the soil i have checked everywhere and cant find out what the problem is with my plant... note/im using 400Watt HPSbulbs also im not using the best soil out there or using perfect PH water but tell me what u guys think thanks .. :
IMG_281117.JPG
IMG_280913.JPG

hey there the soil is ok you can grow in anything its a medium but you must get the PH in check if not you'll have problem throw the hole grow a Ph tester are easy to come by your local pet shop will have them in the fish section. The plant stores feed for a few weeks but after that you have to feed her some think about a fertilizers you want use maybe you buddy that gave you the seed can hook up some ferts till you find something or go half with him buy something and split it :high-five:

make some airholes in your pots and please fill them up
the more roots the more bud:straightface:
go easy on the water
and check your ph.....
:reading420magazine: helps

MH light bulbs are better for vegging and the 400 watt might be a bit much for a seedling.
Look in to the t 5 fixtures for vegging , I swear by them.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom