Need some help here guys! (pictures) Thanks!

tips of leaves curling from the fact that there cold, and then maybe drying from too much water.

There definitely not cold I keep the temperature constant at about 70-75 degrees fahrenheit... And they are not over watered I let the soil get really dry in between waterings in order to establish a good root base, And then measure there watering and feeding dosages. Back a couple of pages ago Ak GreenLover helped me identify and solve my problem, it was a PH issue do to a breakdown overtime of my soil contents. My PH dropped below 5.5 causing nute-lockout, I got some dolomite lime and mixed it into my soil and after a week or 2 it neutralized my soil and raised my PH fixing all of my problems.

Ill try to get some pictures up to if you guys want, Ill be harvesting her fairly soon!

Updated Pictures guys!

Just a little nute burns on the tips, nothing Im worried about, I was really pushing her with the nutrients to get some nice growth to make up for any stunted growth I may have gotten due to my PH problem. The PH issue is fixed now so every things good, Thanks again AK GreenLover for the tip on the dolomite lime!
Here are some pictures! :roorrip:

IMG_20555.jpg

IMG_34931.jpg
IMG_24424.jpg
IMG_39341.jpg
IMG_09539.jpg

Seriously man great job! She looks extremely happy now!! I love the nug shot by the way :smokin: I bet she hands over some great smoke for you. Really good turn around man. She doesn't look like she got stunted at all. It also looks like you pushed the limit on nutes, and found the perfect dose. My rule of thumb is if I'm not slightly burning the tips my girls are not growing to their full potential. It looks like your walking that razors edge perfectly.

Again man great recovery! :goodjob:

Seriously man great job! She looks extremely happy now!! I love the nug shot by the way :smokin: I bet she hands over some great smoke for you. Really good turn around man. She doesn't look like she got stunted at all. It also looks like you pushed the limit on nutes, and found the perfect dose. My rule of thumb is if I'm not slightly burning the tips my girls are not growing to their full potential. It looks like your walking that razors edge perfectly.

Again man great recovery! :goodjob:

Thank you, you gotta admit if you didn't give me the tip on the lime I wouldn't of caught the problem in time though! So you get some credit for her happiness LOL! I can't wait but as we all know patience is one of the key secrets to success. And your rule of thumb for feeding has always showed maximum growth for me also, So thanks again for the advice and compliments, I've got 10 Feminised (Supposedly) Northern lights seeds I just germinated and put into some 16 oz plastic cups until they get big enough for the 5 gallon buckets, They should be ready for my room about the time I expect to chop down the big girl! I just measured her and from soil up she's over 4 Feet tall, and 5 feet if you count the pot she's in haha. Well :thanks: again everybody! Ill keep you updated :tokin:

I've got 10 Feminised (Supposedly) Northern lights seeds I just germinated and put into some 16 oz plastic cups until they get big enough for the 5 gallon buckets

Sweet bro are they Nirvana fem Northern Lights? If so I promise your going to love the final result of those babies.. I've got 6 of them going right now along with 6 ak48. I plan on keeping the very best of each strain for mothers. Both strains were just transplanted into 2 gallon buckets a few days ago. My little ak48's are 3 1/2 weeks, and the Northern Lights are 2 weeks old. I'm like totally dying to get them into flowering, but I'm not going to rush them. They all have loads of LST to grow through before flowering. Plus I'll still need to transplant them into 5 gallon buckets a week before the light switch.

Anyways I promise you'll love the Northern Lights. Especially if they are from Nirvana. It's one of the best grower friendly strains I have ever personally grown. I'm sure you will agree once you completed that grow. :party:

Sweet bro are they Nirvana fem Northern Lights? If so I promise your going to love the final result of those babies.. I've got 6 of them going right now along with 6 ak48. I plan on keeping the very best of each strain for mothers. Both strains were just transplanted into 2 gallon buckets a few days ago. My little ak48's are 3 1/2 weeks, and the Northern Lights are 2 weeks old. I'm like totally dying to get them into flowering, but I'm not going to rush them. They all have loads of LST to grow through before flowering. Plus I'll still need to transplant them into 5 gallon buckets a week before the light switch.

Anyways I promise you'll love the Northern Lights. Especially if they are from Nirvana. It's one of the best grower friendly strains I have ever personally grown. I'm sure you will agree once you completed that grow. :party:

Honestly I am not sure, There supposedly confirmed genetics, My medical club orders them so Ill ask next time im around there. They are fresh though! I germinated them and they popped around a day in a half to two, So I cant wait man haha. I would love to get my hands on some Ak-48 seeds, Well lets wish both of us great luck on our grows, Ill know were to find you if I need to bug you with some questions lol

Back
Top Bottom