Need some help here

Shootzz

420 Member
So the last couple of days my plant started to fade or something. I don't know what it is as I have never had it before. This plant grows in a greenhouse outside and the last couple of days it was pretty hot. I think that should be the reason but I have an other plant in there that doesn't have this problem. The pattern is on multiple leaves but I have only 1 photo of 1 fan blade. If needed I'll show more.
IMG_20200814_185827.jpg

If someone could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

It would make me want to do a close inspection for bugs.
Look under some of the leaves with (if you're young and have good eyes) a magnifying glass, or (if you are as old af like me) a jewelers loop or pocket microscope.

Prolly not bugs; I agree with Bean ... just a skin blemish.

I was looking up more information about variegation and I dont know but maybe she has Tobacco Mosaic Virus? Could this be the case? I noticed that my plant also has some curved leaves so perhaps?

If this is in an outside greenhouse and the weather has been hot, is it possible the roof dripped.If condensation or rain dripped on the one finger and the splash hit the neighboring fingers you would get that pattern. When the sun and heat hit that spot you would get mild light burn. Had it happen with tomatoes and peppers but I don't grow anything any girls out there. Drove me nuts till I saw it drip.

Back
Top Bottom