Need some help with home grow please!? (absolutely newbie to weed growing)

RockStoner

Hello everyone, this is my first time growing marijuana. Where I stay, (that is by the way near Kolkata, India) marijuana grows wild. So I decided to clone one of them and I cut a branch and planted it in a flower pot. But I'm so unsure about the strain, and how much yield it's going to give me. I'm attaching a photo with my post.

1662963270425.png

Now my questions are,

1. Is it RUDERALIS? or put in a simpler terms, will it produce buds that will make me high when smoked?

2. I can see some amature flowring. It was like this when I cut this branch from mother tree. Should I keep it in vegetative state (Cool Daylight shade 24/7) or should I force her into the flowring state (Warm Daylight 12-12)?

3. Is it fit for home growing?

Thank you in advance! Happy smoking! :Namaste::thanks:

Ruderalis isn't usually grown, and is only used in breeding to include the autoflowering trait.
It isn't possible to tell what strain a plant is from looking only. You need to know the genetics of the mother plant. You'll find out which it is if the plant never Reveg's, and continues flowering under 24 hour light until its ready to harvest. Then you know it's a Ruderalis or plant with enough Ruderalis genetics to have an active autoflower trait.
I have no idea on THC content of Ruderalis only strains.

Any plant that produces high enough THC levels would get you high.

I would keep it in Veg @18/6 lighting. But 24 hour lighting can help it reveg faster.

You can grow any plant at home, if you have enough space and light.

Max light at all times of the grow if your using florescence mix both warm and cool.

Give them 20 hours on 4 hours off as they the off time /night to sleep a bit to accomplish the best growth, if its a Auto flower it will finish its flower/ Buds under those conditions in about 9 - 12 weeks.

If its not a Auto you will Know it by lack of *any* flowering by about 6 - 7 weeks if so you will need to manually flower them when your ready to / they get big enough. 2 or 3 feet tall or taller if you want a bigger Yield.

:welcome: to the site !

as with guys who like to grow bagseed, its best to get the right seed in the first place ...have a look at one of these seedbanks and get the right strain ...for I fear all your hard work is in vain

Back
Top Bottom