Need some opinions on my dilemma

2pist

First post here. The facts: I am down to 2 white widow plants in flower that have been my favorite strain of all time. They are 4th generation clones that were cloned from the mother during flower. Sprawling and stretched, with thin little stems that can barely support the buds. I am about 6 weeks into flower and they are doing well.

My problem: I took three clones (pre-flower) from the shezzy twins. (Yes, they have names) that I doubt are going to survive. I am traumatized they are facing extinction. I have an unknown variety mega healthy bag seed plant that appears to be an indica that is about a foot tall. Massive stems and hugh leaves. This ones sex is still in question.

My original plan was to pollinate one of shezzy's clones if the bag seed plant turns out to be male and try and salvage some of her genetics. But with the demise of her spindly little clones, that's no longer an option.

The only thing I can think of is to put the indica in flower mode in the hope it's a male and pollinate one of the shezzy twins. She has a six week headstart. Could I get him to pollinate in time? any other ideas to maintain the strain?

Re: Need some opinions on my dilemma.

You would cut it close. Just keep in mind if plants are sick or not right then you might have problems with seedlings as well.

Back
Top Bottom