Need tips on small budget setup, details inside.

WeedSmokerNYC

Hey, I took a long break from growing and forgot a lot of stuff.
Last time I was growing I had a journal which I didn't complete because I moved and the plants died. Although now that I'm settled in I'm looking for some personal smoke and looking to ideas and tips on a low budget growing setup.

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the wrong section of the forums, but if I am please refer or direct me to the right thread.

What my idea was I was going to buy auto-flowering seeds from a website [Female of course]

Only 1-2 plants I want to grow very smalls ones in a Computer Case, thats right you read that correctly. I read and saw some very cool setup of someone growing a plant or two in a desktop computer case with some very small but good light and some fans. With the computer case closed he wrote no light leaked it was heated enough for winter and cool enough for summer he had it right next to his actual desktop computer without anyone noticing and yield 10-40grams a plant.

I was thinking of doing this but don't know what I should get for instance. What type of lighting, pots, soil or pebbles, how do I keep it from growing to big, these types of things I don't know so welcome advice on how to do this.

Also open to other options such as very small growspaces that can fit under a computer desk, inside the bottom or top shelf of a closet or in the corner of the room without notice. The smell wont matter I just dont want anyone to see it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post I'm :ganjamon:
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

budget=cfl
pimped=led

It would be pretty amazing to get over an oz per plant inside a pc case....

I would recomend CFL's if your going to have a small setup.

Things you'll need to know about lighting:
-wattage can be anywhere from 100w and up(for small grows)

-Lumens(more lumens the better)(Lumens/wattage = lumen watt ratio)..the higher the better

-color spectrum: 3000k-flowering, 5000k-veg(should be printed on the light package)

Ways to keep your plant small:

-Keep your plant in the veg stage for a shorter period of time. This will keep your plants small but will cause less bud production.

-Topping your plant. (will allow you to have it veg longer)
here is a good youtube video on topping your plant

Good Luck!!!!

Back
Top Bottom