Small mother/clone box?

Stizz1e

I'm thinking about cloning the green i have growing right now, but i'd need a place for the clones, i eventually would like to keep a mother and always have at least one of these plants in bloom. the question is how can i easily and cheaply setup a small veg area? I'd be using cfls as i already have some.
thanks in advance.

a sheet of half inch plywood or two- build a little box. just gotta vent it w/o leaking light...

depends how many plants you want if your only talkin a few every fortnight or so try bonsai pc case would hold a nice bushy mother well and are a piece of piss to set up and a spare case is always easy to find
as for perpetual you just take clones at time intervals you want to harvest in eg. every week or 2 and then harvest every week of 2
peace and pot:cool:

i also know a guy who keeps bonsai moms in 150mm pvc tubes with single cfl in each and pc fan mounted in the cap the tube slips off the bottle of soil there in and cuttings are took only need a pc fan and a cfl and socket the bloke i know keeps 12 in 3 rows of 4 on a shelf in his tool cupboard doesnt use them all all the time but still takes cuttings from all every fortnight (mowing the lawn he says)

If you need a small area to root clones, you could put together a PC box like I have. It wasn't to hard to set up, and cost next to nothing. Just use the fans out of the power supply, and there should be one on top of the CPU as well.

There wont be room for mothers, so that doesn't really help you there, but it would work fantastic for rooting clones or starting a bonsai like I have....

L8 :roorrip:

since getting a male i've actually decided not to make a mother chamber and instead selectively pollinate my poison berry with green pollen. Then grow out those seeds under 12/12, pollinate again to get to F2, and so on until i have a stable cross. So it will be seed from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom