Need your Opinion Please

ghe a bloom supplement?
im not familiar with it but it sounds familiar
but your on your last 10 days if its a bloom supplement should have started using it sooner
and are you in soil or hydro?
at 10 days left on the grow in soil id have started to use straight water already
id start my flush about 2 weeks ahead of harvest
for hydro you can flush in 4-7 days depends if your using something like clearex or not to flush
but to answer the previous if it is a bloom supplement then it would be used in conjunction with your other nutes

ghe a bloom supplement?
im not familiar with it but it sounds familiar
but your on your last 10 days if its a bloom supplement should have started using it sooner
and are you in soil or hydro?
at 10 days left on the grow in soil id have started to use straight water already
id start my flush about 2 weeks ahead of harvest
for hydro you can flush in 4-7 days depends if your using something like clearex or not to flush
but to answer the previous if it is a bloom supplement then it would be used in conjunction with your other nutes

i will try to up a few pic so tel me what ypu thinking time to Harvest

IMG_34291.JPG
IMG_34282.JPG
IMG_34272.JPG
IMG_34252.JPG
IMG_34242.JPG
IMG_34235.JPG
IMG_34222.JPG
IMG_34211.JPG
IMG_34202.JPG
IMG_34193.JPG
IMG_34184.JPG
IMG_34172.JPG
IMG_34162.JPG
IMG_34151.JPG
IMG_34133.JPG
IMG_34122.JPG
IMG_34114.JPG
IMG_34103.JPG
i will try to up a few pic so tel me what ypu thinking time to Harvest

This is what GHE has to say.

Ripen GHE for all growing methods: hydroponics and soil late flowering nutrient

Ripen is a comprehensive plant nutrient used during the late flowering stage of the plant. It is specifically designed to speed up and enhance the ripening process, while increasing the content in active principles of medicinal, aromatic and culinary plants.
This type of formulation is referred to, in the greenhouse industry, as a 'forcing solution'.
Ripen is a mix of refined mineral salts and buffers, formulated by our laboratories with the greatest precision. Indeed, at this stage, accuracy is of the utmost importance: the plant, at the end of its life, is generally more fragile and the assimilation process is greatly reduced when compared with the vegetative phase.

Application:

The last 10 days of flowering, dilute Ripen in water with adjusted pH (between 5,5 and 6,5)

In Hydroponics: 4-5 ml/L - EC = 1,8 - 2,2

In Soil: same concentration, every second watering

Ripen is an acid, it will lower the pH of your solution. Pour it in the water before adjusting your pH level

Back
Top Bottom