Neem oil emergency

Vaskkk

So, this year i wanted to upgrade my setup, still very bad, but yeah i'm trying to improve a little every year, i tried lst which at my eyes looks pretty good, i'm worried about roots structures (i've always had problems with mushroom flies, i also put rocks and perlite to don't let the larvas get out of the soil as i read online, prob they reflected as well light increasing the temperature, air flow is really bad but i have 2 fans pointed 1 at the light (biggest problem is heat) and one at the plants, they were beautiful, also draining is bad and even with rocks at the bottom the soil never dries.. even after a week, they seems a bit undergrowing, they have 40 days pretty much. all autoflowers, anyway i used neem oil and sadly the light was really too much, my fault and now i know it, anyway i turn it off after some hours like max 4 and washed 3 times an hour, i don't know how bad is the damage but they look really stressed, the little ones obv are almost destroyed by that shit, i will use pepper solutions next time, the leaves are bit "crispy" at the touch and i've read that i should wash them with soap amd then water, what kind of soap i should use? i'll try now leafe by leaf, already want to switch to idroponic to get rid of this soil.. i have really small place, the light is 250w and other two are like 30w each, i'm currently using only those for the neem problem, thanks to everyone guys, love and peace
Sorry for my bad english i'm not a native speaker

20230731_193853.jpg

20230731_193843.jpg

20230731_193841.jpg

20230731_193838.jpg

20230731_193835.jpg

20230731_194308.jpg

20230731_194340.jpg

Is there any possibility they are slightly over-watered?
They will almost certainly recover, I've seen far worse

You can treat the surface of the soil with H2O2 to kill any eggs or larvae, a thin layer of sand will prevent them from laying any more eggs - sticky fly traps are also quite effective

You can use plain diluted dish soap/washing-up liquid if you want to rinse the leaves

For a non-native speaker, your English is pretty good 👍
:passitleft:

:peace:

Thank you, yes they are, i washed the leaves with a ton of water and a lot of it in the early stages because the soil was dry on the surface but i think that it doesn't drain well, but i always make this mistake and end up with mud, anyway i will use a bit of dish soap on the leaves one by one and wash them, thank you again 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom