Never Topped Before

indochronic

Hello peps! iv a female photo in veg around 50 days and i was suppose to move it into its new room and chane to flower but things are running slow atm. Any way i plan on topping one of my plants thats the tallest. When i chop the newest growth of ( witch is about a inch give or take ) can i root that cutting but also leave it another day or so to make it a slightly larger more sutiable for a cutting ? :peace: Indo

I think you're asking whether you can root a one inch cutting, or whether you should wait till it's a bit longer? I would say longer yes. But I think if you're just looking for cuttings you'll find a bunch down lower on the plant that are 'extra' branches anyway, and you can cut them a couple weeks into flowering when there's usually a bunch of new shoots and some trimming to be done anyway. I have better luck cloning with longer cuttings like 4" or longer.

Yea i kinda had two Qs really. Thats good to know there will be more cuttings in flower think il be taking some so if all goes well. im tring to keep this plant health for that reason too, but she has some nute def. i cant figure:/ Thats the plant im topping ..
IMG_191516.JPG
its about 13'' high now, when topping can i top from the previous growth branch, the Y bit under the new growth if u know what i mean ?

So, you want to top the two new tops you got from the first time? If so, yes.

No I suck at it especially from this distance but there are lots here that don't. Take some good pics and post a thread about it to get attention and you'll get help.

Back
Top Bottom