Topping A Non-MaryJane Plant?

indochronic

Whats up 420ers. Iv a indoor plant that i want to top and keep small and maby take a cutting while im chopping away. My Q is where do i cut and how can i keep it smal and not to bushy ? :)
image18715.jpg
image18714.jpg

heya, only thing i could add is to cut above a node,, that is where the new growth comes from, the v's at the nodes,, all that really means is don't cut so low that there are not any nodes left, otherwise, it is a personal thing,, how low you wanna go?, cheers, nivek

i would say that that plant wants to be big,, might be tough to 'keep it small'

cheers for the reply :) yea that roughly were i was thinking just take of the top bit basically. il see if others post on it too :) not too low its about a foot and a half now maby keep it at a foot and let it bush abit at the bottom more, couse she smells good:D iv these purple shamrock aswell lovely plant nice and small that flowers in summer.
image18716.jpg

we have that shamrock in our house as well, nice flowers indeed, cats love to play with them,, poor flowers,, :thumb:

Topped about an inch of the top and two leaves on stems growing of it. Iv put that in some water to root for another one :) what a good rooting soulitoin dark or bright room ?? warm or avrage ?? i took a couple of tomato cuttings after summer and they all rooted in a plastic party cup in a pretty dark room and there one i left in there for about 2 months now and it still looks pretty alive with goo on the roots some sort of food it might be feeding of maby:hmmmm:
IMG_166223.JPG
IMG_166316.JPG

Back
Top Bottom