New Adventure New Variety Royal AK

Zombikush81

passed today in 12 liters pot, recently started 5 weeks of growth, cut the little girl has responded very well. products fox farm with addition of cal-mag for questions and curiosity write me.....!! Peace & love

Girls are looking great.....nice colour! How many have you got there? Before you get too far into your new Journal, you should list what you've got, what you're growing in, lighting ETC....... So that just in case in the future anybody needs to reference and see what you were doing by comparison to what they want to do..... Everything is laid out for them.....and you for that matter.

Girls are looking great.....nice colour! How many have you got there? Before you get too far into your new Journal, you should list what you've got, what you're growing in, lighting ETC....... So that just in case in the future anybody needs to reference and see what you were doing by comparison to what they want to do..... Everything is laid out for them.....and you for that matter.

thanks, of course, I'll be more precise in the description, I'll be happy if my knowledge can help someone, I'm here recently and slowly I'm starting to understand everything well, thanks

here is more detailed information of the child pity to have only one, this seed was given to me by the Royal Queen seeds in a previous order, surely I will take others
, as lighting use a Mars Pro II Epistar 160 LED grow light with remote controllable very convenient to adjust light intensity .... hours of light 18/6 ... all watering cycles do them with osmosis water. ...

update journalino: the small grows, arrived at the 9th week of growth, I would like to raise it a little more and then put it in bloom, a single original sin hahaha! 18/6 light cycle once a week added 2ML x liter of cal-mag for nutrients 2.5 ML x liter of big Grow and 1.25 ML x liter of big Bloom. osmosis water. the land I use and the biobizz all-mix. peace & love

update journalino: arrived at 13 weeks of growth, I believe maximum two weeks and I will go into bloom, I'm sorry if lately I'm not present and I share less but I'm a bit 'messed up with the work but as soon as I can here I am to share my girls and my experience for all of you my friends thank you always for those who follow me .....! then I continued to fertilize the plant according to the table but decreasing the dosages to 2.5 ml x liter for fox farm products, instead for cal-mag 2ml x liter ....! for any curiosity the advice write me thanks. peace & love

news update: !! happy day, last week I decided to spend the girl in bloom 12/12, today began the second week of flowering seems to be all right, added second screen, this is my first time I do this technique I hope to proceed well hahahahah, in life you must always evolve without ever ceasing to learn .....! as regards nutrients continuous according to fox farm card, with the addition of open sesame the pH of irrigation is around 6.3 wrapped I have to correct it but it is rare because I use osmosis water ..... I recommend let it grow hahahahah, here are some photos of the child peace and love
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

update journalino: happy day my friend, lately I'm a bit 'messed up but I can just here to share some photos for you, everything seems to be fine today is over the third week of flowering, the flowers start to form as little white balls .. ...! I remind you of the lamp I use and a Mars 300, the measures are 60x 60 x 140 cm of the box! peace & love

Looking good man I’m subbed. I don’t know much about nutes but looks girls looks happy. You’re going to have 4 monster colas. Can’t wait until they fatten up the pictures are gonna be beautiful.
thank you, I share the same thought should come out 4 beautiful big colas, today I will get the new box more space more plants more fun, only now I find myself in front of a choice or leave the child until it finishes flowering, or slowly I try to remove it and then place it in the big tent, smoke it up and then decide hahahahah ....! peace & love

Looking good man I’m subbed. I don’t know much about nutes but looks girls looks happy. You’re going to have 4 monster colas. Can’t wait until they fatten up the pictures are gonna be beautiful.
maybe it will be 5, because when I cut I tried to make a correct FIM, so in addition to the two colas was formed a third central, as soon as I have two minutes I will try to photograph it better ....!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom