Grows Big Is Crazy Strong - Royal Gorilla

Zombikush81

now is about 6 months that grows I'll wait a little more and then I'll spend it in flowering 12/12 recently transplanted in a pot of 15 liters ..... I'm really excited for the flowering, as soon as I have time I want to clean a little 'his thick canopy so as to allow deeper penetration ...... . I love this plant great product of the Royal Queen seeds. peace & love ✌️

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

hello I'm very happy that someone appreciates my work, it is alive and was put into bloom by 5 days, I wanted to post photos but I'm not allowed anymore, tells me that the forum has disabled me sharing, just for this reason not I have updated my baby again . I am new and I have not understood very well how it works .

update royal gorilla .... finished the third week of flowering, continuous cycle watering with fox farm products ..... for any curiosity or information please write me .... here are some photos of the lady ... peace & love

:rollit:

gorilla update, started 4 weeks of flowering continuos fox farm card ✌️for information or questions please email me .....! peace & love ✌️

good morning my friends, here are some photos of the lady without light effect, but with natural light you can better appreciate pace & love, wishing that all your dreams can come true ... make it grow ..... ✌️✌️✌️

flowering update, started the seventh week seems to proceed well .... the flowers begin to swell ✌️I keep on following the fox nutritional card, with addition cal-mag ... for any curiosity or information write me, I wish you a happy day ✌️ make it grow

journal update .... arrived at the 8th week of continuous flowering nutrition fox farm, with agiunta of pk13 / 14 - 2ml. continuous last week, and then start washing the roots with water osmosis plus flawless finish of the advanced nutrients 2ML
Peace & love

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom