2nd Grow For Maz: Blue Cheese

Small update

I dont no way they are going down but they are growing fine.
I have also added another fan so that there are wind in the whole growroom.
And when should i move them over to the 5 gallon smart pots?

A198200E-FA88-449F-8687-B4D6B680134C.jpeg
AC3D76F3-16DA-4EC3-8EB0-3C2DDB390902.jpeg
E2C40EF2-EBE3-4F64-ABE3-DEF8CA2D053D.jpeg
6764DB0A-B2AD-4D8B-8DA3-6128EAFD6437.jpeg

I'd personally recommend putting them in solo cups or a 1-2 gallon pot and then put them in the 5 gallon in a couple weeks. That's up to you though it won't be detrimental one way or another just what I'd personally recommend is all. They are looking good I definitely wouldn't wait to put them in something as I'd hate for them to drink a little to much one day and dry out before you check on them. Going good though I actually have a couple bagseeds going that are at around the same stage.

That's what I did with mine though had them in jiffy pellets to start then put them in solo cups once they finished their stretch so I could bury the stem down some and now once my 5 gal pots come in the mail I'll uppot my older plants from the 3 gallons and use those for the girls in solo cups... I'll also probably be ordering more fabric pots in total as I never have enough.

I'd personally recommend putting them in solo cups or a 1-2 gallon pot and then put them in the 5 gallon in a couple weeks. That's up to you though it won't be detrimental one way or another just what I'd personally recommend is all. They are looking good I definitely wouldn't wait to put them in something as I'd hate for them to drink a little to much one day and dry out before you check on them. Going good though I actually have a couple bagseeds going that are at around the same stage.

That's what I did with mine though had them in jiffy pellets to start then put them in solo cups once they finished their stretch so I could bury the stem down some and now once my 5 gal pots come in the mail I'll uppot my older plants from the 3 gallons and use those for the girls in solo cups... I'll also probably be ordering more fabric pots in total as I never have enough.

Mhm think i will try and put them directly into their 5 gallon fabric pot for this grow.
Then in my next grow i will try and put them into solo cubs so see if the grow go any quicker or better. :)
Do you have a picture of the small ones? :yummy:

Mhm think i will try and put them directly into their 5 gallon fabric pot for this grow.
Then in my next grow i will try and put them into solo cubs so see if the grow go any quicker or better. .
Do you have a picture of the small ones? :yummy:

7cc4db8fe9e88f6e8d373df88a6178f6.jpg
3a7f7bd2418251acb88e2cb312a87449.jpg
these are all bagseeds... The larger two are unknown the smallest is a Girl Scout cookies from some weed I bought.

My girls in the tent need to be transplanted... Im getting antsy for my damn 5 gal pots to make it in... Already received everything else I bought online that day but the pots still have a couple days till they get here sadly (maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky)... They are definitely showing signs of rootbound but once I transplant them and veg them for a week they should look perfect in flower after the stretch.

d5c2013d5fa94e3f9905762246a5ae59.jpg
that's from a few days ago.

7cc4db8fe9e88f6e8d373df88a6178f6.jpg
3a7f7bd2418251acb88e2cb312a87449.jpg
these are all bagseeds... The larger two are unknown the smallest is a Girl Scout cookies from some weed I bought.

My girls in the tent need to be transplanted... Im getting antsy for my damn 5 gal pots to make it in... Already received everything else I bought online that day but the pots still have a couple days till they get here sadly (maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky)... They are definitely showing signs of rootbound but once I transplant them and veg them for a week they should look perfect in flower after the stretch.

d5c2013d5fa94e3f9905762246a5ae59.jpg
that's from a few days ago.

They loook good think they will do just find. :yummy:
What are you plans for the girl scout cookies. :tokin:

They loook good think they will do just find. :yummy:
What are you plans for the girl scout cookies. :tokin:

I'll probably throw them all in flower in 3 gal pots at around their 6 week mark. I don't know if any of them will be females or not so I want to flower sooner rather than later so I can find out. So I don't plan on growing them out to large.

I'll probably throw them all in flower in 3 gal pots at around their 6 week mark. I don't know if any of them will be females or not so I want to flower sooner rather than later so I can find out. So I don't plan on growing them out to large.

Mhm okay really is a good strain would definitely wanna try it some time but i have heard it is a hard one to grow.
And it does not have a big yield.

So i have pottet them over to the final pot yesterday i will take some more pics when i come home. :)
I will be using the same soil as last time i am very pleased with how good it was.

582CF661-7D8B-4BF2-8B9E-25136AA08029.jpeg

Small update

The girls are looking good. :)
A little purple is showing pretty sure it was cause it was a little cold one day.

Cant wait for the nugs to come. :tokin:

F64228F5-1E89-4851-BD39-FD8D5F871B46.jpeg
7715E3E0-E77D-44F8-8826-481BF1F09E41.jpeg
4A8ECCEC-F89A-427B-824B-97AEA05273F6.jpeg

Update

They are growing like hell really nice to see. :yahoo:
When should i start the LST training can i start now or should i wait till they are 6 nodes?

4C338DB4-38C8-418D-8704-4508E7DABE9C.jpeg
4AB6A6C1-398D-42BC-8DAB-51120B196501.jpeg
8F6916EA-7293-41E7-BDDC-583610293FE0.jpeg
7C506D60-7638-48B5-96F8-BE4BB98305AC.jpeg
BE0310DA-7555-4805-AF1C-A79601E367BA.jpeg

I'd wait a couple weeks to start working them. No rush just in a couple weeks tie the main stems to one side of the pot wait a week or two tie a different branch to the opposite side of the pot so on and so on until you have a nice even canopy. It'll take a while to take shape so don't worry just focus on tying the branches to opposite sides so they grow evenly come flip.

I'd wait a couple weeks to start working them. No rush just in a couple weeks tie the main stems to one side of the pot wait a week or two tie a different branch to the opposite side of the pot so on and so on until you have a nice even canopy. It'll take a while to take shape so don't worry just focus on tying the branches to opposite sides so they grow evenly come flip.

Okay no worrys then.
Just hope i can make the canopy even haha. :tokin:

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.... It may take some time but it will all come together especially at 12/12 when the plants do their final stretch.

Yes i have read a place that the Blue Cheese tend to get a lot of stretch in 12/12 so it is a good idea to keep them around 40 cm.
I am really interested in how the Blue Cheese is going to smell i really have know idea on how it smells haha. :hmmmm:

Yes i have read a place that the Blue Cheese tend to get a lot of stretch in 12/12 so it is a good idea to keep them around 40 cm.
I am really interested in how the Blue Cheese is going to smell i really have know idea on how it smells haha. :hmmmm:

I heard they tend to be some of the strongest smelling strains hands down. It'll probably smell like really really strong . weed with a hint of musk lol . .

So i have noticed some yellowing on the smallest leaves all in the bottom on both of the plants. :hmmmm:
Is this normal so early on?

4C3CBE19-9810-4C76-9B44-41EC4256661D.jpeg
411C1D33-A963-4447-80EA-A9051437B71A.jpeg

New growth often comes out yellowish at first that's perfectly normal anywhere on the plant especially new growths that are rapidly stretching as are the first set of leaves yellowing and dying off.

They look great are you going to top them?

Back
Top Bottom