2nd Grow

Hello - yeah, the London bank is not great it's just £££'s to them
Try our sponsors @CoffeeShopSeeds, they know their strains, usually have a deal on and delivery is fast
Check my sig for Big Bud & Green Crack which they kindly donated
I keep meaning to do a NL but always get carried away in the sweetie shop lol
Nice grow BTW :hookah:

Hello - yeah, the London bank is not great it's just £££'s to them
Try our sponsors @CoffeeShopSeeds, they know their strains, usually have a deal on and delivery is fast
Check my sig for Big Bud & Green Crack which they kindly donated
I keep meaning to do a NL but always get carried away in the sweetie shop lol
Nice grow BTW :hookah:
Yeah they claim to store the seeds correctly but I highly doubt it when I have out of all the seeds I bought around a 40-55% sprout rate. Most seeds was tiny aswell, but hey ho, I got a new place to go lmao I shall Defo check them out for seeds, was gunna get one of the canuk puks as a treat sometime aswell lol, ohhh green crack, banging strain, how do I get to your sig? , had once and blew my socks off, also thanks, been a rough ride through these grows due to daft errors but seems as though I'm gunna get some nice smoke in a couple week, Stardawg is just ripening up, got clear/cloudy trichones, I want some Amber in there and Defo no clear ones.

Northern lights(photo) sprouted 18th April, having to be transplanted again cos she keeps sucking her water up in a day in this 5litre pot, so she's going in a 20L for the rest of her veg time.
Adding kelp
(small dose) epsom salt
Volcanic Rock dust
And veg nutes(UK Dr forest organics)
Bio biz soil
Should keep her going till she gets flipped, was gunna take cuttings but, not sure if I will tbh.
Atm shes under a Mars hydro ts 1000 with 20hour of lights
I'm quite impressed with her growth rate, way bigger than my other 3 in veg but there short and stocky, I'll post em soon

Lol here she is, didn't upload

IMG_20220525_080845.jpg

This is my Mars hydro 2x2s, the diablo has got 1more feed of big bud(recovering well and still lots of healthy bud sites) then goes on to overdrive, but trying to only feed it twice a week, 2 northern lights cuttings taken, northern light been moved in to her 20 litre, blue cheese into the 5litre, then mimosa x orange punch needing a feed, short and stocky one, super glue is the tall and skinny one with it showing pistils saying she's a girl. Got worried but she ain't flowering so happy days, didn't know they could show signs of sexual maturity so early.. The zkittles, could someone tell me what's up, I was thinking cal mag but could be pk? Has been fed advanced nutrients on her overdrive cycle to ripen before flush, she has been fed exact same as my Stardawg which is looking amazing and on its 2nd flush, so should I add some pk boost? She's on day 70 in total today and half her pistils are red/Amber, so would say 2week till she needs to be flushed

Beautiful, great work my friend.
Imo no need to flush unless you have a deficiency or your nutrient line calls for one.
Then you do it when they recommend. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Beautiful, great work my friend.
Imo no need to flush unless you have a deficiency or your nutrient line calls for one.
Then you do it when they recommend. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Cheers mate. Also, if you zoom in to the zkittles, the leaves are bit messed up, was thinking got a pk issue due to I've seen some little spots amongst the discolouring, so I've added ph balanced water couple days ago and put in a feed today, hoping she gets better or just rides out till the end

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom