PrplStkyPunch Soil Dr Greenthumb Freedom 35fem Grow Journal - 2013

PrplStkyPunch

Gday everyone from Canada this is my first journal so be gentle :thumb:I will be growing a newer plant developed by Dr Greenthumb called Freedom 35 , I was watching another grow journal on another site and was impressed.
This is a feminized , Indica dominant strain , from what I understand this plant has rapid growth under 24 veg light. The coolest part is you can flush after 35 days of flower. I read that leaving it the extra 10 days makes it just that much better and will flower at 12/12 or even 18/6, I have 22 seeds and will start them in paper towel soaked with a 1/4 Sensi Bloom by Advanced Nutrients, wrapped in plasic wrap the seeds will be on a seedmat set at 95F . I will be growing my plants on a 4X8 table with two 1000w HPS air cooled lights, in 2 gallon air pots. I use Promix as my growing medium. My room is 12 x16 cabin off my house with 7foot ceiling. I use 8in Can fans to pump fresh air in and out , I have a 4x 4 x 6.5 Secret Jardine tent with two LED Mag+ lights I use for vegging . I use Advanced Nutrients PH perfect product it works great with my spring water. I will make sure I put up regular updates with quality photos , any tips are appreciated.
Hope you come along for the ride
PSP:hookah:
:420:

Hello to all u happy people. Today was a great day ckeckd my 22 seeds, alll 22 have gernmated , 20 are rockin and two are just crakin the shell . I have planted 20 in solo cups with pro mix, I feed them with sensi grow (advanced nutriants )at half strenth . I am starting the plants under 2 T5 lights withe 24hr light in a small grow box , i will post pix on the weekend :420:

Here we are one week in , plants look great , I will keep them under the T5 lights for one more week . At that time i will transefer the seedlings to the large tent under 24LED lights .

Mid week update the girls are looking good , i am now transfering the seedlings under two LED MAG+ lights to get things going . I fed the girls with Sensi Grow from advanced nutriants as i have every second day . i will give you a update and photo on the weekend. If you have any questions please fell free to ask me on this thread , I cannot accept PM till i hit 50 posts .
Happy 420:thanks:I am a knowledgale grower and woul love to help you in your quest for the ultimate bud:roorrip:

The switch has been made these photos are from last weekend , Sorry i did not post sooner it is Maple Syrup time here and i have been busy tapping trees and , preping for the boil, I will post new picks Sunday , they look awsome
:thumb:
PSP
DSC_011610.JPG

So here we are 30 days later and with my Freedom 35 by Dr Greenthumb. I have kept the plants under a 24 light on regiment, the feedings have been Advanced Sensi Grow and Advanced B52. I love the PH perfect product with my well water , and I use the B52 suppliment as well. I am now switching the lights to 12-12, I moved the plants from the solo cups to 2 gallon air pots 2 weeks ago. I love these grow pots I have now used mine for over a year and have had great results. They promote air pruning of the roots because of their shape. A great investment, they clean up easy with dish soap and water. Now that I have thrown the switch I am using Sensi Bloom from here out. I have trimmed the under folilage of the plants to enhance the transfer of nutrients to the bud . I am growing 15 plants on a 4X8 table under 2 1000HPS , the other 4 are now in my Jandine 120 grow tent 24hr LED I love Moms !!! I am following the advanced nutrients expert grower calculator , Here is the regiment for the next 42days . My feedings are every 2nd day 20 L per 15 plants .

What do you growers think about flushes ?? Are they worth it or does my honey and well water do the same ??
Nutrients14.jpg
DSC_012511.JPG
DSC_01248.JPG
DSC_01238.JPG
DSC_01229.JPG
DSC_012114.JPG

Here are the pix from day 14 , This was Thursday the 18th very happy with the growth so far . I have icreased the water to 30 liters per feeding and have now added Big Bud to the mix . The Bud growth is coming along well. What do you think ???I will take pix tommorow and post I am Happy Happy Jack !!!
Happy 420
PSP

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom