HizzyB's - RX Green Solutions Grow Better - HSO Dr GreenThumb - Em Dogg - RW

HizzyB

So the purpose of this thread is to show others how simple the "ferts" aka Nutrients aka plant food are that were using and the results we're getting by using the "Grow Better" by RX Green Solutions

We start a trim tonight (Nov. 2nd 2015) and in the next 2-3 days we will reload a HSO Dr GReenThumbs "Em Dogg" into our perpetual bloom room.
We run Single ended "Super Hps" bulbs by Hortilux, our favorite bulb by far.so the Journaled specimen will be under a 600 watt "Super Hps" air cooled hood.
Its growing in a Air Pot full of Grodans Mini Grow Cubes, Rockwool croutons, the 1/4" size. I top feed and recirculate the spent solution into a tote/reservoir directly underneath the growing container. Simplicity is key and helps us K.I.S.S.
We have been trying a few different recipes and so far the hybrids seem to love a solution made from near zero parts per million (3.5) reverse osmosis water with 900 ppm of the 2 part bolom ferts adjusted to 5.5 on the PH scale. Our water is hard but we still have to add "Raise" (ph up for some) of 10 mls for ten gallons.
We change out the solution every 7 days and have noticed the root health to be superior. I add nothing to the mix and am getting really good results. I will let all of you be the judge, the pic is of the "Em Dogg" that celebrates its 63rd day this evening. SHe has gotten nothing but 900 ppms of grow better and 9 weekly doses of mycorizia tea aka Heisenberg tea. Its Ro water, 10mls of AquaShield, 1 tsp soluble mycos, 2 cups of Ancient Forest and a tablespoon of Molasses. I brew it for 48 hours and apply a pint to the base of the plant once a week. Those are the only two things the plant has received.
The same goes for Veg, grow better "Grow" and once the plants have some decent roots "weekly Tea"
The 2 pics are of the Plant (em dogg) thats coming down starting tonight, an exact duplicate will be reloaded later this week, same plant, same ferts and the same wattage (600)
I will update this thread this coming Friday the 6th of November 2015 and we will run it for a full bloom start to finish (63 days)
This is a learning journal so PLEASE feel free to post all questions and comments, you know what they say "The only wrong question is the one that doesn't get asked" so ask away, please.
DogDone2.JPG
Em_DOgg.jpg

Front row seat hehe.. :passitleft:

Welcome Shaun6868, great to have you and yes you got the front row.

Friday Update Time!!

This is a Chem 4 cross OG, shes a lil cranky from a last minute topping of the dominant branches in an attempt to even an unruly canopy, she was also just recently transplanted to so I must apologize for her apperance lol.
I will be blooming her for 63 days and each Thursday taking pics for Fridays Update.
She will receive nothing but "Grow Better" it's a fantastic 2 part bloom fertilizer by Rx Green Solutions and one day a week she will get a pint of Mycos Tea for root health.
She will be fed at as close to 900 ppms as possible and acidity levels at 5.5 PH.
We are expecting 16 dried manicured ounces from a 600 watt Hortilux HPS bulb.
IMG_012148.JPG

Tonight is the day we finally get to load a Crokett Farms Sour banana sherbert into the bloom room, its the Sour D cut, 10 more days and the banana sherbert cut will be ready to load as well. One smells like dank sour D and the other like banana baby food lol, like em both alot

I'm trying to get over a cold/flu myself
body aches make me think its a flu but
I didn't get any fever so maybe the aches from all the coughing considering my stomach hurts from all the coughing
which may be affecting my back ugh
but slowly getting better

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom