My First Grow Journal

steadyeddy

420 Member
Since weed has been legalised in my country I thought it would be good to start off with my first grow journal to celebrate that freedom and track my grow.

I will be growing indoor hydro (rDWC) under LED lighting. Still awaiting seeds which will be delivered soon.

While I wait for seeds I thought I would start prepping my grow tent and work on getting an efficient setup. Will post pics as I progress.

Since weed has been legalised in my country I thought it would be good to start off with my first grow journal to celebrate that freedom and track my grow.

I will be growing indoor hydro (rDWC) under LED lighting. Still awaiting seeds which will be delivered soon.

While I wait for seeds I thought I would start prepping my grow tent and work on getting an efficient setup. Will post pics as I progress.

Welcome aboard my friend

Setting up my weekly supplies :)
IMG_6490 2.JPG

I too jumped into growing my first batch with October 17th around the corner. If you need help, don’t ask me ;) Thankfully there are tons of growers here that will be more then willing to help you along.

What strains will you be growing in your garden.

I too jumped into growing my first batch with October 17th around the corner. If you need help, don’t ask me ;) Thankfully there are tons of growers here that will be more then willing to help you along.

What strains will you be growing in your garden.

I will definitely ask you guys for advice! :thumb:
Hmmm I'm leaning more toward the high CBD strains. Dont like too much THC. But I still got me some Jack Herer, DP and Northern Lights seeds :slide:

No I haven't Will see if I can get it locally. Its my first time using GH. Its only become available recently
Great stuff try to get ul remember me

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom