ZA First Grow Journal

Another quick update:

The blueberry in the smart pot is slightly more stretchy despite her getting the same amount of sun, same nutes, and is slightly lighter than her sister in the autopot.

They're both showing some trichomes already & the smell, if I touch the trichomes, is surprisingly like blueberry, very sweet. .

I honestly can't wait to try it, hopefully it keeps some of the blueberry taste during drying & curing....

I couldn't resist posting a pic of the 2 huge Royale Haze. Lol
178aef6e17284e4a285cc58a580966d0.jpg
6d4f825a9e544178955fe483e1084b09.jpg
49a714d822761ef866d73dc484a8bf24.jpg
3254bc4a34827d34d20d12e0248066f8.jpg
c6c7f7131ee927983b21cf075d8afb02.jpg
beee5c5215cdd6a8b859c2a984888e35.jpg

Butter bru or infused olive oil, if you have left overs bud...
Was going to chop up & make a bit of BHO from the leftovers of the two big ones & the whole bagseed plant. Seems like a lot more work making butter/oil. lol.

I already have a BHO tube & kinda F-ed up my first attempt at BHO, so I wanna get that right before I try oil/butter. The bigger of the two actually has a LOT of old bud stuck to it from before it decided to re-veg in the middle of flowering, so should give a nice BHO yield...

Hey hey Jimmy, when you do the BHO please would you document that, as I would be very interested in trying that when I have some trim and stuff.... Cheers matey....
No prob, bud. Blasted onto wax paper my first attempt & the butane ate a hole into the paper, lost 2/3 that time. I'll try blasting straight into water next time. Will try & take a few pics when I do it again :D

Hey Jimmy, there's a guy in Cape Town that sells Everclear for extraction purposes. Lemme know if you need a number man

Sounds like a good idea buddy. Whatsapp me his no.? BHO is my main goal this grow, with 2/3 jars of bud to get me through winter, but I'm willing to try something new, that hopefully doesn't take a lot of work ;) Will probably need to get a cheap hotplate to use outside...

Howzit JZ - subbed up for sure. Like the story so far.

I'm a noob to the grower game but loving my new hobby. Your autopot v clothpot experiment looks intriguing and those revegged beasts could play front-row for the Boks. Great work dude.

Thanks bud, I'm still very much a noob myself, this being my 2nd grow. I'm already in love with the autopot system, so far its much less labour intensive as long as I monitor the reservoir. After this grow I'm going to do 1 Royale Haze, 1 Blueberry Auto & 1 White Rhino. All in 25l autopots with 1 extra reservoir

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom