EZ's Organic 3 Cultivars In A 2x4 Tent

EZCalyx

3 Cultivars (one of each):

Larry's Lemon OG (Garden Of Green Seeds) supplied by Herbies Seeds
Mimosa x Orange Punch (Barney's Farm) supplied by Herbies Seeds
CherryLand bred and supplied by Green Luster Phenos

IMG_4096.JPG

IMG_4095.JPG

Soaked in shot glasses with water and a bit of H2O2.
IMG_4097.JPG

Mimosa x Orange Punch seed was the first to pop at 18 hours of soak. CherryLand and LLOG popped at about 22 hours of soak. The soak was done in the tent on a rooting mat. As soon as roots were seen visible I moved the seeds into soaked rapid rooters and into a humidity dome with rooting mat.

The Mimosa x Orange Punch was the first to stand up. As soon as they are above ground I put into soil. The pots I have moved the sprouted rapid rooters to are larger than I usually use but will do the job. I used Sensi Lite soil which is organic living soil with no synthetic fertilizers.

IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

The LLOG and CherryLand stood up the next day.

IMG_4102.JPG

Left to right: Mimosa x Orange Punch Larry's Lemon OG CherryLand
Temps were a bit high with the mat in conjuction with the Mars Hydro SP3000 set to 50%. I moved the SP3000 way up out of the way and installed Lux clone lights for more blue and less wattage.

Moving along...
IMG_4104.JPG

Sadly the LLOG is actively being recruited by Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters 😕
IMG_4116.JPG

The Mimosa x Orange Punch is sadly doing a bit of a stretch and pause but is the furthest along with it's second set of leaves.
IMG_4117.JPG

The CherryLand looks the best. It's stalky, symmetrical and overall lovely looking so far.
IMG_4115.JPG

I have a plan to build a drain table that drains into a bucket. I am using plastic racking that has leveling feet. I have a ~2x4 foot drain tray on the rack. I have taken horizontal and vertical axis out of level so that one corner is the lowest. I want all drainage flowing into one corner. There I will drill a hole, add a funnel and tube that goes down to a drain bucket. This is a work in progress and will need to be complete before the transplant into their final 5 gallon Grassroots Living Soil Pots.

I have also shortened the 4 vertical supports by 8" to reduce the height the rack takes up.

IMG_4091.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

IMG_4092.JPG

Day 6 above ground

CherryLand is looking pretty with some pink and red hues.
IMG_4133.JPG

Larry's Lemon OG is a trouble child that needs a little time to get straightened out in life.
IMG_4134.JPG

Mimosa x Orange Punch is stretching it's main stem and the leaves have stopped growing. Houston, we have a problem. This morning MxOP was drooped over a bit because the soil was getting dry. I added some more soil for support and watered.
IMG_4135.JPG

I like this shot you can see some of the blues in the LED strips.
IMG_4136.JPG

Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom