2nd Grow

Gardenuk

So I'm a new grower, 3 sets of grows not far off done.. 1st ever journal. So I'll start with my choice of seeds: mimosa x orange punch - gelato 45 - tangerine dream (all photos feminesed from barney's) blue cheese from royal queen seeds - northern lights by rapid genetics - super glue by rapid - Dr lemon by Dr Ray.. 3 of the seeds I'm soaking in water for 24hours then planting into my propagator.. 4 of em I've watered my soil(ph water 6) then planted directly into medium (60% coco 40% live worm castings live organic Dr forest feed into medium, pearlite and also added(this mix worked and took my last lot through seedling and veg stage).. Now under alight, seeds in water shall be planted tomorrow. Shall report back in a few days.. Any comments are appreciated, I'm a grower that has a habit to mess with his plants Alot I've noticed so don't no one hate me for it, bad anxiety but that means I have my environment's to a T lol

You made it to the grow journal section, but do you want your journal to be named New Photos?
Ahh, no, how do I change, kinda clicking buttons here got bit of the old learning difficulties so struggling to monovure round the site, is there a way or a button to click to go straight to the journal and how do I change my title of it lol

So I'm a new grower, 3 sets of grows not far off done.. 1st ever journal. So I'll start with my choice of seeds: mimosa x orange punch - gelato 45 - tangerine dream (all photos feminesed from barney's) blue cheese from royal queen seeds - northern lights by rapid genetics - super glue by rapid - Dr lemon by Dr Ray.. 3 of the seeds I'm soaking in water for 24hours then planting into my propagator.. 4 of em I've watered my soil(ph water 6) then planted directly into medium (60% coco 40% live worm castings live organic Dr forest feed into medium, pearlite and also added(this mix worked and took my last lot through seedling and veg stage).. Now under alight, seeds in water shall be planted tomorrow. Shall report back in a few days.. Any comments are appreciated, I'm a grower that has a habit to mess with his plants Alot I've noticed so don't no one hate me for it, bad anxiety but that means I have my environment's to a T lol
Hey @710Gardenuk found your journals. :ciao:
Quick question have you ran that coco worm castings mix before?
Because that's not hydroponic coco anymore.
Just checking.

Stay safe
Bill

Running it now already on my current grow mate, has worked like a charm.
I'm not saying it won't work. :Namaste:
I just mentioned it because the usual coco parameters change when you put in that much castings.
It's not a coco grow anymore that's all. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I'm not saying it won't work. :Namaste:
I just mentioned it because the usual coco parameters change when you put in that much castings.
It's not a coco grow anymore that's all. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
I get ya bro. Could grab some bio bizz or something, not replenished the shelves yet so I'll see what options I got online, I am in fairness wanting to do all ones different and see what works the best tbh

I get ya bro. Could grab some bio bizz or something, not replenished the shelves yet so I'll see what options I got online, I am in fairness wanting to do all ones different and see what works the best tbh
I run coco infused with microbes and fungi.
Feeds my roots , propagates expansion and health.
Roots are the key to plant health and size of harvest.
I can pound nutrients into them like a hungry rugby team.
I put bokashi, insect frass and mycorrhizae in my coco.
Nothing else.
That way I have total control of their diet.
No wondering what my curious additives are doing. :Namaste:
But I get it.
It's a fun hobby and experimentation is key to growth and learning. :)
I started in promix then tried coco.
Once I got 50 girls running on it I never progressed to anything else.
Although this summer I'll probably be running a hydro grow.
Depends on my health, mobility isn't fantastic. ;)
I'm looking forward to see how your mixture goes.
I'm glad your running a journal.
Hopefully it'll be your best harvest yet. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Where do you purchase your nutrients? Not really got Alot of sources to go and the ones that have stuff, don't have much stuff lmao.. Yeah I'll be hopefully remembering to post in my journal weekly or as something new happens, hoping I got seedlings by Sunday
I recently moved 4 hr north.
Rural and beautiful.
But there is a place in town that has some, nothing I've used.
I have Geoflora at the moment, terrific nutrients.
But they won't ship to Canada anymore so I gave them to Jon.
@Remo Nutrients has been shipping to my doorstep within a couple days.
Brilliant.
Fantastic company excellent nutrients.
So I'll probably run 10-20 on Remo this summer in soil.
Should be a healthy grow. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

4out of 7 popped. Super glue, blue cheese, mimosa x orange punch, norther lights(using seedsman next - London seed bank are poor) my watermelon zkittles auto aswell lol, she's on day 19 of flower
IMG_20220422_101530.jpg
IMG_20220422_101511.jpg

Seedlings doing great. Northern lights is powering through. All got at least 3sets of nodes, so, think I should count my 6week of veg from today, actually yesterday as I don't like odd numbers lol.. The 2furthest away is mimosa x orange punch and super glue which are being grown coco & perlite and AN jungle juice nutes, 2 closest is cheese and northern. They are in bio bizz soil and being fed live organic only. Plants in background are 3 and 6weeks off coming down.. Hope yall good, been a while since I posted, hope your all having a blessed week.. Happy growing people

16522572731998996721804368115309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom