New From ID

hobble54

Whats up everyone?! I'm hobie i've been smoking the M.J. to help with my back and stuff for years. i'm 19 live in idaho, marijuana is not legalized here but gotta keep your fingers crossed. i wanna grow for personal use. just debating. if anyone has any advice on how much and how i should do so help me out. Peace out guys hear from ya:Rasta:

Hello and :welcome: hobble54!. So you want to grow your own? Cool, you found the right place...420! Seeds, Soil, CFL bulbs would be a start. Check here, go through the ongoing grows to help you plan and to find a set-up that would fit your area.
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine.
Keep Reading and read more. Ask Questions when they arise. You and 420 together will work helping each other to create a grow for your needs. We will looking for you in the forums buddy. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

welcome friend, hope you find your way with all your needs, i just wrote a post about cheap starts, and "my grow" is based under $300 your welcome to check them out, or browse around the grow room, you'll find everything you need there

again welcome to 420 magazine

Back
Top Bottom