New grow cabinet help

Longbeach Kus

Have a new amoire and it's pretty odd shaped. Looking for suggestion with grow box set-up, which strains for the space, and any other suggestions. This will be my third grow, first two in soil with Master Kush and Erkle with great results. Now I want to try Hydroponics. I have enclosedsome pics of the box and my rough draft of a possible set-up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks folks...
Puzzle_1486851831192.jpg

This space would be small for a 3 chamber grow space. Unless your planning on Scrog. Im a newbie but from my understanding plants need room. Remember you also need to calculate light space. Depending on the lighting you choose you'll need space above and below your lights. What lighting are you planning on using? I agree w the above comment except you could def get away w 2-3 plants if entire space was available. Heres my flower cabinet
420-magazine-mobile2060234263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1116065271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile838772227.jpg

This is my lil veg cabinet. I have to LST because space is limited.
420-magazine-mobile621147830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1947070456.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

This space would be small for a 3 chamber grow space. Unless your planning on Scrog. Im a newbie but from my understanding plants need room. Remember you also need to calculate light space. Depending on the lighting you choose you'll need space above and below your lights. What lighting are you planning on using? I agree w the above comment except you could def get away w 2-3 plants if entire space was available. Heres my flower cabinet
420-magazine-mobile2060234263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1116065271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile838772227.jpg

This is my lil veg cabinet. I have to LST because space is limited.
420-magazine-mobile621147830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1947070456.jpg

Thanks buddy and yur pics are awesome. Yeah I wanted to scrog the plants, but I was thinking some auto indicas to keep them short and bushy. I was thinking 1 or 2 but if u think a third?? I might go for it. But I think 1 plant is a waste of space?? Also this will be a CFL grow. I think the sspace would get to hot without compromising space for a cooling system.i was suprised with the previous grow I had with the CFL and I figured, why not again.. Also I thought ther might be enough space on bottom to get some young ones going?? What you think??

I think I will take your advice and expand the back another couple of feet... Then maybe stain it to match... I really don't want to use the big lights, but let me see what I can find on the budget price. Found a website that has HPs and Mh 400watt bulbs for $12...just have to price the ballast and reflector or make my own.. Appreciate the help..

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think I will take your advice and expand the back another couple of feet... Then maybe stain it to match... I really don't want to use the big lights, but let me see what I can find on the budget price. Found a website that has HPs and Mh 400watt bulbs for $12...just have to price the ballast and reflector or make my own.. Appreciate the help..

Remember heat will be an issue w those bulbs. Thats why I use T5 and cfls

Yeah I will be getting the CFLs.i feel more comfortable and I know I will suffer on yield.. Ughhh. Lol.. Im writing up some plans to build my own reflector with 4 bulbs but .I have never tried the T5??...i will look into that. Also, do you think I should use one main tub for the ponics or seperate 3-5gal buckets and a reserve?? If I go with 4 plants, do you think a 15gal tub will be big enough? I have enough 8"airstones to make 6 bucket set-up.. Let me know buddy

I don't mess around with Hydroponics but as far as the lighting goes LED runs cheaper than CFLs are better than HPS and dont run that hot. I asked for an LED light for Valentine's Day LMFAO

Lol.. Nice gift request... Lmao.. I'm definitely looking into the LED... I will post some pics when I start gutting the cabinet. Thanks for the advice.. How's your girls lookin?? Did you find out what the mystery seeds we're??

Back
Top Bottom