puffpuffgive4

Hey all! I'm new to 420 Forums so firstly, hello!

Secondly, I's also in the process of growing my first ever cannabis plant and wanted to share my progress and journey with you, and to maybe grab some tips/tricks/constructive criticism from more experienced growers out there.

I do have an arboricultural background (educationally), so have touched on certain horticultural topics but am very much a novice to this species of plant and after doing a LOT of homework and reading of forums/guides...I came up with an initial setup and I've detaield it below...let me know what you think and please give me any advice/tips you can.

Strain is The incredible Bulk by Dr Krippling

1x1x2 grow tent with 300w green-hydro full spectrum LED grow light
1 seedling pot and a 4 gallon big pot for transplanting
small fan for ventilation
Gague for reading pH, light level, soil/water temp and humidity
Hang-up thermometer for air temp readings
Spray bottles
BioBizz All-mix soil
BioBizz Fish Mix (npk 5-3-4)
timer plug adapter for lights
1 x chair for sitting and staring at plant!

weed225.jpg

Some random info...the light was at around 6 inches from the plant during very early stages of growth, as I didn't want very much stretch between nodes, to keep the height down, as my ultimate goal for this grow is a ScrOG.

The light was moved to around 15 inches from the plant about a week ago. - NEED SOME MORE ADVICE ON THIS PART PLEASE, as I'm not sure if that's optimal. I moved it a little further away, as the nodes were getting VERY close and i figured it probably wasn't the best way to go so wanted a little more internodal (i think that's a word?!) distance.

It's on an 18/ veg cycle and have already topped the 5th "proper" leaf set, which has resulted in 2 new shoots coming out, as im going for a symetrical spread, to progress to the screen in the coming weeks when it gets a bit bigger.

She seems quite hardy and quick to recover from various things im doing to it (not that...)

Well, I'll post my pics and make comments where necessary and then continue to update as she grows...I'm exicited watching her develop - it's actually kinda addictive I didnt think it was going to be. I started this with money in mind if im being completely honest, but ive kinda fallen in love with the grow and thats taken priority over anything else.

Enjoy the photos and please comment! :)

Peace & :thanks:

Just starting to poke through!
weed318.jpg

weed412.jpg

weed510.jpg
weed69.jpg
weed72.jpg
weed82.jpg
weed94.jpg
weed103.jpg
weed2110.jpg
weed202.jpg
weed192.jpg
weed182.jpg
weed152.jpg
weed162.jpg
weed172.jpg
weed142.jpg
weed133.jpg
weed124.jpg
weed116.jpg

Can you see the tips on the lower leaves going brown and dying? Would love some advice here. I suspect it may be an overwater at some point but not sure. Might just be because they're now not receiving as much light?

weed116.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom