new grow with question about plant

reclaimer

4841EC3B180D2593CF0FEF25A90BE89F515056D8892A0B2C7A_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
27A166C62983F265E6CFC067029F905D1B9C03D2D091A0897B_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
1B13FF1F85F39EB5F6DE62775A26A4C8314D194C76E27CC82F_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

these are all the same plant id like to know why the two lower leaves are turning yellow and the one leaf has yellow spots on it. o and btw when i tranplanted this one (of my three) the soil kinda split and some of the root structure was cut off. but its still grow taller and as for nutes and waters i have 2 other plants with the same schedule as the rest well please let me know what you think guys 1st time grow =D

the other plants are perfectly green and awesome also how do you guys like my plants and also all tips are welcome!

erm idk what auto or photo is but i got it in a baggy of some good good. and i got er on 18/6 not feeding anything yet the soil i got said it feeds for a month i tried to find soil that didnt have any nutes but no luck. and id say about a month old indoor obviously... oommm i got some pretty decent soil nature grow i think is the name of it

erm idk what auto or photo is but i got it in a baggy of some good good. and i got er on 18/6 not feeding anything yet the soil i got said it feeds for a month i tried to find soil that didnt have any nutes but no luck. and id say about a month old indoor obviously... oommm i got some pretty decent soil nature grow i think is the name of it

Hmmmm......... if you have not started feeding yet cos your soil is prefertilised for up to 4 weeks, and looking at the vigour of that plant inspite of the small problems now coming up, I am going to say you've got you a hungry feeder there. My suggestion is feed her 1/4 strength grow nutes and a little cal/mag . See how she responds to that. I think the nutes in your soil are all used up already. She liked the soil you used cos that's a big strong girl, I am guessing 21 days or so? I mean her age......

Good luck, let's hope she's not a hermie cos bag seed usually is......

Back
Top Bottom