New Grow

tyshizzle

So I'm doing my first grow. About 3 weeks in and my new growth on the 4th node only the New foliage is turning yellow from the inside out. Slight canoeing and some curling. Very very slight I'd like to catch it early. I think it's a sulfur Def? Please help

The yellowing does sound like a sulfer deficiency. Mix one tablespoon of Epsom salts per gallon of water until condition improves. The other symptom you described may be heat related. Pics would be helpful.

You should include more info like your growing medium, the type of cannabis, the type of strain, seed or clone, if using soil the type of soil, if your using nutes the type of nutrients..etc.
Or more importantly, post a picture of the plant and the problem area. It's really hard to diagnose something you can't see.
If you add more info and/or a picture then you'll get a lot more replies from people.

I have pictures I'm a noon to any forum so I gotta figure out how to upload. But descriotion of plants lets get it

Soil- epsoma organic potting mix
Added 1 half part Pearlite. To a 6 iinch pot
Bontone root growth when moved
Neptunes harvest fish and seaweed 2-3-1
Stain-uunknown bag seed for first grow
Stage about 3 weeks old New 4th node growth
LLights- cfl spiral 2500k I know should be 6500k 80 w equavilent. 14-16 hours on no timer
Water- bottled no ppm or ph but left open for chlorine evap.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

^ That might help you

By the way, what do mean no ph? Like you haven't tested it? You really should, PH can be pretty important. If you don't want to spend money on a digital ph tester like me, you can get 100 ph tests strips for like 5 or 10$. Also if your using bottled water, you can usually just google what the ph is of that specific brand. Just my two cents. I'm kind of a noob too, I'm on my first grow, but if there's one thing that I've learned from the hours of research I've done, it's that the right ph is important for cannabis growth.

OK, I don't see any sign of heat stress. The plant actually looks pretty good. The yellowing may be a sulfer deficiency but I can't be certain. I would wait a couple of days to monitor it. Check your pH as mentioned above.

To all who have replied. Thank you so much for the help even if it's bag seed it still has potential. Looks like a digital reader is next on the lists. I'd like to run all Fox farm products next grow. Should I Epsom salt with the scheduled watering or just waternow? Watered two days ago soil slightly wet about half inch deep

Back
Top Bottom