New Grower - Advice Welcome

ItsJoshbruuuh

Hey everyone, after a lot of research I decided to start my first Grow.

I've built my grow box in my bedside cabinet, for reflectively I'm using mylar sheets, there's enough space for a 2nd plant but I want to just get the hang of things first before I bring in another baby.

I started it from seed, and it sprouted yesterday morning, I'm using an 18w cfl (900 lumens) warm white, just for now as I heard when you start new seedlings it shouldn't be under something too powerful, will this be fine for now or should I upgrade?

I'm using worm castings as my medium that got from a friend who makes his own, where I live it's really expensive for good soil so I figured soil with lots of natural nutrients such as worm casting would be a good option.

I'm watering when I feel the soil is dry, by only puting a little amount of water around the plant as I'm scared to over water and have read that at this stage they don't drink a lot. I plan to LST this plant when it gets older, strain is a skunk hybrid I believe.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if you guys think she's looking healthy as this is my first Grow and I just want to know if things are looking good.
420-magazine-mobile2005715677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1175250733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile549899906.jpg
420-magazine-mobile559836336.jpg

One last thing I haven't found much info on, one of the starter leaves that it has when it first sprouts is a tiny bit smaller than the other, is this normal? Cheers guys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers, also I, (can't stress the I enough) would go ahead and drop the 2nd bean. Not only because you have the room, but because spit happens.
Haha good idea, I just didn't want to start another plant until I more or less knew what I was doing, but you've got a good point, I'll germ one tomorrow maybe, the other seeds i have are bag seeds though but I got them from some really amazing bud, so I'm sure it could turn out good.

I got a GDP (purple roots, idk)male from a bag. Pollen is in the freezer. Crossed it with skunk #1, 8ball kush and twilight strains. Also some really fat "Purp" that did the thing last grow. Now I'm realizing I may have mix up my seeds. Guess it's gonna be some mystery grows happening. I said all that to say I love bag seed. Cheap or free and cause I only smoke gas I know I'm gonna be happy with whatever grows.

I got a GDP (purple roots, idk)male from a bag. Pollen is in the freezer. Crossed it with skunk #1, 8ball kush and twilight strains. Also some really fat "Purp" that did the thing last grow. Now I'm realizing I may have mix up my seeds. Guess it's gonna be some mystery grows happening. I said all that to say I love bag seed. Cheap or free and cause I only smoke gas I know I'm gonna be happy with whatever grows.
Nice man! Yeah a mystery grow sounds fun and I think that's exactly what the next seed I germinate is going to be, in my country almost all bag seeds you find are Sativa's, weed is extremely cheap here, and for good stuff too! It's just so common here so it's generally pretty cheap unless it's a specific strain that's grown really well, a lot of the sativa strains here are landrace

I was taking a walk with my dog about 2 years ago and I stayed near a river, by the river bank was a little Cannabis plant, I didn't have the info I have today so I didn't know a lot about weed, but I could see it was In the flowering stage, I took a branch that had a few buds on it, cured it for 2 weeks and smoked it, one of the most delicious strains I've ever had, I wish I knew what it was or got seeds from it, the seeds that where on it were immature, turned out the plant was actually a hermie but I didn't know that back then but I realised that with the info I have now, actually got a bit of a nice buzz from it but it didn't last, certainly didn't get stoned, but the flavour was nothing like I've ever tasted, it had a spicy/ liquerish taste is the best way I could describe it

Nice! While walking the dog huh, lol. Maybe in the back woods somewhere for me. The taste will have you searching the globe until you find it again. Quality can always be improved. Makes me wish I had a dog to go walk right now, lol.

Haha, yeah Cannabis grows wild here, it's not uncommon for it to randomly grow in urban areas, u remember once I found a plant next to a gas station on a side walk while going on holiday

Well good news for me I think, 2 years later I was on a walk with my dog in the same place hadn't been there for so long, and I saw from a distance out the corner of my eye something that looked like mj, so I went there and low and behold it was weed, and since it was in the same area I suspect it could be that strain , carried on with my walk and discovered another 8 plants, some small some pretty big, I'll go check them out next week and maybe see if I can take some seeds once it's ready, going to keep an eye in it, I also found a whole wild grow site of indica by another river once

Back
Top Bottom