New Grower And Help

/hugs I'm sorry growing didn't work for you. For whatever it is worth, your plant looks nice and healthy, I think you were doing fine. Patience is definitely critical for this hobby, and the knowledge that there are no guarantees.

/hugs I'm sorry growing didn't work for you. For whatever it is worth, your plant looks nice and healthy, I think you were doing fine. Patience is definitely critical for this hobby, and the knowledge that there are no guarantees.
Yeah patience lol.Just ordered some lowryder seeds.Quick grow and get my meds.If you saw my plant in person you can really tell it is male.There are no female pistils.Those are the little male ones.Those have been there awhile and I thought they were gonna turn into pistils...few people looked at the plant here and said it is a male.I let the seed company know.No more Fastbuds for me.This is the 4th seed I have had an issue with.And even the replacement ones I was sent.

Anyway,Iknow this happens but man now I gotta throw the plant away....feel bad lol.

Yeah patience lol.Just ordered some lowryder seeds.Quick grow and get my meds.If you saw my plant in person you can really tell it is male.There are no female pistils.Those are the little male ones.Those have been there awhile and I thought they were gonna turn into pistils...few people looked at the plant here and said it is a male.I let the seed company know.No more Fastbuds for me.This is the 4th seed I have had an issue with.And even the replacement ones I was sent.

Anyway,Iknow this happens but man now I gotta throw the plant away....feel bad lol.
Hello @DONTON hope everything worked out my friend.
BTW welcome to 420magazine.
Just wanted to mention incase no one did, your pots are low. :Namaste:
Your wasting a lot of valuable real-estate by not filling your pots.
Big roots = Big fruits.
Check my Gorilla Glue thread I explain it all in there.
Stay safe.
Bill

Sorry, those sure looked like pistils to me in those last pics you posted. :(

Dude, truly hate this for you. Ok your soil is definitely reusable so no worries there. Your main expense is going to be beans, since you are new then suggest you always start with feminized seeds they grow female plants so very low risk of wasting time.

Photos versus autos…. recognize both are unique and require different tactics, I’d suggest that you get mostly photoperiods but also a few autos… photos can bounce back from mistakes but one mistake with an auto can stunt the plant & trash yields and yep those fastbuds are autos

weed is not an easy plant for beginners to grow - there is a steep learning curve.

study up on journals that are running same media type and hang in there Donton

Dude, truly hate this for you. Ok your soil is definitely reusable so no worries there. Your main expense is going to be beans, since you are new then suggest you always start with feminized seeds they grow female plants so very low risk of wasting time.

Photos versus autos…. recognize both are unique and require different tactics, I’d suggest that you get mostly photoperiods but also a few autos… photos can bounce back from mistakes but one mistake with an auto can stunt the plant & trash yields and yep those fastbuds are autos

weed is not an easy plant for beginners to grow - there is a steep learning curve.

study up on journals that are running same media type and hang in there Donton
Hello , did you stop riding your bike the 1st time you fell off ?

Thanks everyone.At this point I am not going to try to grow my own as it is just too much $$$$ for me ATM and seems at least for me a waste of time.Three weeks to a month to find out if your plant is a female is too much time wasted.Just easier to buy from the dispensary when I have the money.Thanks again.
if you can buy from dispensary.. you can grow way more.. 50 /50 chance to be a male or female grow 10
plants good chance u get 5 females discard males unless u want alot of seeds..

u give up way to easy ..

I just wanted to chime in, I been peeking in watching the replies roll in... don't throw the white flag just yet my braddah. No look at equipment you need, cuz you will feel disparaged about continuing by looking at the price tag. I live somewhere where salary is disproportionate to real estate prices. I am a creative, I was inspired to become the best McGuyver version I could due to my income...

Use. Your. Creativeness. To. Thrive.

Like you, I dove in head first... though I did YT a lot of vids, and read a lot. I still never have the right tools for any plant to thrive. FYI, they no call it weed for nothing. It does grow like any common yard weed. All I'm saying is, don't give up. Get creative, my first grow was in a memory foam bed box. I used computer fans for intake and exhaust. Borrowed a diffuser from a friend to create humidity. Whatever you decide is up to you, but I'm asking you to not give up cuz it's WAAAY too early to throw in the towel especially since your plant looks in okay shape.

i will bet 100 bucks the reason you had all males was because you didn't buy feminized seeds in the 1st place buy your seeds from a reputable seed bank , i have never had a fem seed turn male yet and i have grown well over 150 plants . i may have had a couple of hermies but that was because of my own stupidity , soil , perlite , a good dry dry veg nute and a good flower dry organic nute are all you need , pots 10 gallon and a way you go , not sure where you live but , put them on your balcony in summer , in your back yard , in a tent , then you need lights for a tent , these plants will always yield decently if you just use a little common sense , buying from a dispensary is not cheap in the long run its just a lazy mans way out in my books .

Back
Top Bottom