New Grower, Doesn't Know How Many Plants to Plant

LFesyrt9W3RER

I bought 48 feminized seeds.

Have a nice outdoor spot to plant them. I don't plan on using fertilizers.

I will be the only one trimming and tending to the crop.

I do plan on selling some weed.

My question is, is it possible for me to trim all these plants up just myself at the end of the season?

Anything is possible. You will be very very busy! I have 9 ladies going (indoor) and they take hours at a time when feeding, trimming, and normal care. Do you have water near? That is a lot of plants to care for? Your inexperience will cause you problems as you go. Don't want to discourage you but my suggestion would be start slow, 5 maybe 10 no more. If you're successful then more power to ya! Smart to ask advice beforehand. This site will help you plenty. Remember there are NO dumb questions only dumb MISTAKES!

You're going to be looking at several days work trimming that many plants yourself. Outdoor plants typically have a higher yield as well. You can do it but it's gonna be a lot of work. Do you have a good indoor location to dry and cure it?

Previous commenter asked about water, I have a continuous stream of water running by my plants I can get water from (ditch water)

I have a good location to hang the plants upside down when they're ready. As for Curing, i'm still researching that.

Yes, if you can hang them somewhere safe, like a camper or rv, you'll be busy but it's doable with proper motivation, effort, and know how. Being a new guy,, meh,, you could get new guy luck and smash it out of the park. Mind you most luck is actually earned.

Good luck

My biggest question would be how much of a green thumb do you have? Cause if your new to growing anything, then you might want to reevaluate the number. Still do it, just don't do as many. Unless you just want to waste seeds..

Oh, and do you have a job?

I've been thinking about it. Some plants will be shaded some, and some may have more sun. Some plants may die. I am just gonna wing it. Hope I get something out of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom