New grower few question. And Pics

Phernaldo

So this is the 11th day since germination. I was wondering if they look okay? As in do they look healthy? And they don't smell yet. When will they prob start smelling?
IMG_1206_1_.JPG
IMG_1205_1_.JPG
IMG_1204_1_.JPG

Hi again Phernaldo. Glad to see you got those girls into separate containers. I think they are still looking good.

The plants will begin to develop some smell once you get 5 or 6 nodes of growth and a little bushiness to them, although with most that I've encountered the smell isn't particularly strong until they get much larger. I think some strains smell more strongly than others.

Looks like your off to a good start they look good. As far as the smell well they do smell now just not a lot the bigger they are the more they'll smell more so when they start to bloom. Give a leaf a gentle rub and take a whiff of the goodness. :)
Hey thanks a lot buddy.

Hi again Phernaldo. Glad to see you got those girls into separate containers. I think they are still looking good.

The plants will begin to develop some smell once you get 5 or 6 nodes of growth and a little bushiness to them, although with most that I've encountered the smell isn't particularly strong until they get much larger. I think some strains smell more strongly than others.
Thanks a ton dude. One more question though. They are slightly leaning towards the two lights that are in the middle of them. Should I turn the plants 180 so they will straighten up?

Thanks a ton dude. One more question though. They are slightly leaning towards the two lights that are in the middle of them. Should I turn the plants 180 so they will straighten up?

you can in fact most would recommend it I rotate mine 1/4 to 1/2 a turn once a week. TanR brought up a good point different strains do have different smells. Really strong tastings strains tend to smell more in most cases, like sour diesel. Being that smell and taste work together in the brain. as great as it would be to have a plant that doesn't smell for stealth grows, it wouldn't have a great taste.

you can in fact most would recommend it I rotate mine 1/4 to 1/2 a turn once a week. TanR brought up a good point different strains do have different smells. Really strong tastings strains tend to smell more in most cases, like sour diesel. Being that smell and taste work together in the brain. as great as it would be to have a plant that doesn't smell for stealth grows, it wouldn't have a great taste.

Awesome buddy I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom