New grower on a whim

Sdixon0601

So I decided to grow some bag seed as a side hobby....threw some Crappy dirt in a pot and watered it with the hose. To my Surprise....IT STARTED GROWING!! Haha, grew very well for 2 months, i had a huge ant problem (a colony burrowing from the ground directly into the drain holes in my pot) which I cleared up (for now) with diatomacious earth, and what I think was a mite problem that I cleared up with neem oil....then I go and ruin it...

I then decided..."hey these are way too close together" so I decided to transplant the 3 plants...thus ripping out a good 80% of the roots in the process (no, not on purpose)....then I used a good ol bag of home depot (organic, in my defense) soil to put in, as well as home depot tomato and herb plant food that I put in there. Now my plant looks like someone put a blowtorch to it, still has green leaves but a majority are dark Brown/Blackish, shriveled and brittle, some have even straight fell off (mainly all the bottom ones).

My question now, is where to go from here? Can I salvage it? Is it worth salvaging? Should I grab some $10 clones and pick up from there? What started out as a "what the hell" turned into a real passion, when I get a bigger place, I'm going hydro, but for now it's good ol sun and summer....

Thank you in advance for the help!

Re: New grower on a whim.

This was Before
IMG_097011.JPG
IMG_102215.JPG

And Now....
IMG_109312.JPG
IMG_109416.JPG
IMG_109512.JPG

Hopefully Pics Help

and the strain is Sour Jack.

Back