New grower

marcus3883

is a 15/9 light cycle gonna damage or be bad for my plant or is that a reasonable cycle? im using a 26 watt fluorescent light. Im just experimenting and trying to learn the process for future grows. will I be able to yield using the same 26 watt light in my closet throughout the process? please comment any useful information of seedlings and what not. She has already grow about 2 inches, but its been around 4 days. is that normal?

:welcome: to :420:

Check out How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!. It is a wealth of information regarding all things cannabis. I think you'll find that more light is necessary for a good grow, but the light cycle shouldn't pose any significant problems, most growers go with 24/7 or 18/6, and I use The Gas Lantern Routine for Growing Cannabis and it has worked quite well in addition to saving energy.

Regarding your plant, 2" in 4 days sounds about right. I'd love to see some pictures, this should get you there - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

I will try an get some pictures up, its probably been about 5 days possibly six now that I think about it, I didn't think about keeping up with it when I first started but i planted four other seeds that are mystery seeds, and they just made it out of the soil yesterday and one of the plants is already the same hieght at as my dro plant. Is that a sign its a good plant or reggie? Thank you for replying. I'm really interested in the process an would like to know how to produce a decent product without spending a lot of money I don't have, and regarding the light, would my 26 watt fluroescent light be good to use ? It says it equals a 100 w

One more question, like I said my plants are 5-6 days old so is it bad my stem hasn't straightened and my leaves are turned to one side?

IMG_20131105_232407.jpg
. This is her, I'm just aking precautions cause she's my first plant.

your light might be to far away your light can be like 4" from the plant and be safe one of them light domes to direct the light will help to. your micro activity might be low also.

What's micro activity mean? And ok I'm thinking about letting my plant sit in sunlight when its brightest outside, will switching from lamp tpo sun put a lot of stress on it?

What's micro activity mean? And ok I'm thinking about letting my plant sit in sunlight when its brightest outside, will switching from lamp tpo sun put a lot of stress on it?

I know crap about micro activity dude (over to Stoner :) ), as for sun if its brighter outside than under your bulb i'd go for it just make sure they get light cycle of 18/6 atm (i use). 18 hours light 6 dark. :thumb:

I use a 15/9 light cycle cause I don't have a timer for my lights and I have school so I jturn it on when I wake up and off before bed. But everyone I've told has said that will just make the plant grow slower.

Hahah I'm trying to be patient but being 18 I haven't learned patience to well yet, but I read the forum as much as possible and watch yourube videos just trying to get more opinions, appreiciate the reply.
IMG_20131106_145002.jpg
IMG_20131106_145002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom