New Grower

lil pot head

ok i got 1 plant going right now but wasn't thourghly thought out. It's about 2 1/2 weeks old an inch high with 6 leaves, in a 6x6 container with african flowering plant soil. i got 2 florecents and one of those 8 year spiral blub that plant looks very healthy right now has a purple vain with fuzz all over the stem and leaves. But I'm planning on a new plant i got 13 chronic seeds no idea what strain any of them are. I need to know if someone could make like a check sheet that i could get before hand so i know exactly what i need???

Thanxs Peace~ :joint:

i have already researched and know how to grow not so bad, i just wantted like a check sheet so i could get everything ready before i start growing a new one, and that i have everything ready for it while its growin, etc. etc. :joint:

okay, the purple hair is a good sign. You might have gotten a strain of the purple but it's not for sure. Germenate those chronic seeds and plant them where your growing your single one. Keep the temp. where your growing at about 70 f+h.

Not sure I'm using this right, but let me try.... I have 2 Blue Dreams about 2 1/2 ft. tall.... the plants are getting very "bushy" with lots of leaf growth. Some of the leaves don't even look like marijuana - long and single lobed. I have other strains that this isn't happening to. Any ideas, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom