New Grower

KushmanQuan

420 Member
What’s up good people I’m new to the industry and I definitely want to take this far. I’ve done a lot of research but one can never learn too much about weed I’m currently waiting on my first batch of seeds coming in. I have my tent set up and ready to go but I’m confused about what kind of soil to use.. I’m growing feminized seeds and I could definitely use help from experts.. I’m excited overall and can’t wait to start this movement

What’s up good people I’m new to the industry and I definitely want to take this far. I’ve done a lot of research but one can never learn too much about weed I’m currently waiting on my first batch of seeds coming in. I have my tent set up and ready to go but I’m confused about what kind of soil to use.. I’m growing feminized seeds and I could definitely use help from experts.. I’m excited overall and can’t wait to start this movement
Hi KushmanQuan

Welcome to :420:

I'm not a soil grower, but I'm sure plenty will be by to say hi and offer some great advice.
I'll drop you a few links that will be of great help both in the site, and some very helpful reading for soil grows.

Take care and best of luck!

Welcome aboard KushmanQuan,

Since you are new to growing an easy start up would be pro-mix ph with mycos and the geoflora organic dry mix nutrient. It‘s an all in one product but you need 2 bags one for veg, one for bloom. Mix the veg formula into your soil when you fill your pots and then spoon it on every 2 weeks and water in. It includes calcium & magnesium too. Later in flower cycle you switch over and spoon on the flower formula every 2 weeks and water in... organic and simplistic

Welcome to the forum @KushmanQuan :welcome::passitleft:

Well :hmmmm: after trying about every way to grow over the last 15 years, I've come to realize, easy is always best :thumb: I use Fox Farms Happy frog for my seedlings and Fox Farms ocean forest for my bigger girls, and I only use the Fox Farms nutrients, the trio to be exact, FF Grow Big for veg and Tiger Bloom for flower, and I add Big Bloom to each phase, and some cal-mag...
But, what ever you choose to use, someone here has used it, and can lead you in the right direction :goodluck:

Hey @KushmanQuan hope you are well.
Sounds like your off to a good start. Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Happy growing
Bill

Back
Top Bottom